1/10 Oz Sovereign Gold Coins - Various World Mints
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$63.98||$252.16|
|10 - 39||$60.22||$248.40|
|40 - 200||$56.45||$244.63|
|201+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $184.41 each
1/10 Oz Gold Fractional Coins - Bargain Prices
Small gold coins are growing in popularity as gold prices rise. Gold in the tenth ounce size is within reach of any investor and many speculate that demand for these coins will only continue to rise as larger coins become less affordable.
The 1/10 oz size also fits great in a barter stash of metal, where having a range of sizes and values will make it easier to do transactions.
The only trouble is that premiums for coins this size can get a little steep. That is why we are proud to offer discounted 1/10th oz gold coins from major world mints. We buy lots of coins produced by sovereign mints on the secondary market and we re-sell them...cheap. (
These are coins from well-recognized world Mints - Australia's Perth Mint, the Austrian Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint, the Chinese Mint, and even the US Mint. Each one is in uncirculated condition and fully guaranteed for weight and purity by the respective government which issued it. (Various Coins)
They are official, legal tender coins. They are traded by dealers everywhere and will be easy to buy and easy to sell. They just aren't one of the big four coins; the American Eagle, Krugerrand, Maple Leaf, or Kangaroo. That means you can buy them for less.
Supplies are limited and the coins will vary depending on availability.
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.999+ Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1/10 troy ounce|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $184.41 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Jeffrey N.April 6th, 2022Very PleasedI got Canadian polar bears, and they are great!
David M.July 2nd, 2021Great Coins and ServiceThe coins were exactly as described and the delivery was fast. Great service as always.
Russell A.July 22nd, 2020Better than expectedI figured I would try my luck and order one of these Sovereigns. I ended up receiving a beautiful Perth mint-2013 Australian-American Memorial coin . It was in amazing condition and something I do not already have in my collection. I will definitely try my luck again and order more. Thank you all so much for picking out such a great coin.
Lynda D.April 15th, 20201986 1/10 oz Australian gold nugget coinJust received, promptly. Very nice. Will order again, see what I get next.
kelly l.February 21st, 2020beautifulI like surprises so I ordered three. They all came perfectly packaged and in mint condition. I got three of the same ones though! Money Metals! Shake it up a bit PLEASE :) I will order again..