1/2 Oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$186.99||$1,195.02|
|20 - 39||$166.83||$1,174.86|
|40 - 99||$146.67||$1,154.70|
|100+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $1,018.11 each
Buy the 1/2 Oz Gold Maple Leaf Coin
Released in 1979, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are the official gold bullion coins of Canada. These half-ounce gold mint bullion coins for sale are beautifully struck with a gold purity of .9999 (24 karat) and contain no base metals. Money Metals Exchange also offers Canadian Maple Leaf gold bullion coins in multiple sizes as well. (1 oz, 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz) It's a great investment for investors wanting the recognizability of a government-issued coin for a low price. A great value for a 1/2 oz maple leaf gold coin.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Queen Elizabeth II (obverse) - The bust of Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse side of the coin. Originally, the Queen's image was that of a younger woman. In 1990, her image was updated to a more mature version. The coin includes the face value and date of its mintage. The words "Elizabeth II" can be seen prominently above the Queen's portrait. Add this 1/2 oz gold coin to your collection today!
Canadian Maple Leaf (reverse) - The reverse depicts a single and highly detailed image of the fractional gold Maple Leaf. It also includes purity and country.
Your questions about the 1/2 oz gold Maple Leaf coin or any of our other Canadian gold coins can be answered by calling Money Metals Exchange at 1-800-800-1865.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Date:||1979 to Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||99.99% gold (24 karat)|
|Gold Weight:||0.500 troy ounces (15.55 grams)|
|Diameter:||0.9389 inches (25.0 mm)|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,018.11 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Thomas S.November 14th, 2019Great Investment.I am very happy with my recent purchase of the half Oz Gold Maple Leaf coin. I only wish that I could afford many more, but I understand the wisdom of "dollar-cost averaging," something I learned while working in Investments/ Finance with PFS. These are very professional, respected people at MMX who bend over backwards to help the customer. I give them an A-plus! I believe that the time will come when most people will wish that they learned how to invest much sooner. The Bible even advocates 'storing up goods and money' for hard times. Respectfully, Thomas G Schuckman Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70.