Copper BAR - $1 Banknote, 1 AVDP Oz, .999 Pure Copper
|Quantity||Price Each||Total Price Each|
|20 - 480||$1.75||$1.75|
|500 - 2500||$1.55||$1.55|
|2520+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $0.80 each
1-oz Pure Copper Bar - $1 Silver Certificate Replica
Most precious metals investors buy bullion as a hedge against the declining value of the dollar. And they recognize the possibility that the dollar can completely fail. If that happens, trusted precious metals may once again be called on to serve their historic capacity as money.
But what happens if silver prices move too high for those coins and bars to be practical for very small transactions? More and more metals investors are turning to copper to fill that role. Copper served that purpose in the past (think pennies), and it can do so again in the future if needed.
Not to mention that our 1-oz $1 Silver Certificate replica bars are lovely to look at and make terrific, low-cost gifts. Each bar is minted from .999 pure copper and clearly marked with weight and purity. They are manufactured right here in the USA by Osborne Mint - the nation's oldest private mint.
About the Design
The obverse side of the bar is inspired by the Silver Certificate bank notes once issued by the US Treasury. A bald eagle stands with wings spread. The bar is struck with the words "ONE SILVER DOLLAR," and, "SILVER CERTIFICATE," framed by portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S Grant, and "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
The reverse side features language from the original official silver certificates; THIS CERTIFICATE IS RECEIVABLE FOR CUSTOMS, TAXES, AND ALL PUBLIC DUES, AND WHEN SO RECEIVED MAY BE REISSUED." The denomination - "ONE" - is stamped in each corner.
- Each bar contains 1 ADVP (avoirdupois) oz of .999 fine copper. This is the "standard" weight rather than the "troy" weight used in gold and silver bullion
- The Morgan design is among the most familiar (and popular) in American coinage
- All bars are brand new and gleaming, made by the nation's oldest private mint - Osborne Coinage
|Purity:||99.9% copper - minimum|
|Weight:||1 standard (avoirdupois) ounce|
|Size:||1.85” x 1.08” x 0.11” thick|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $0.80 each and we will buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Lacey L.October 12th, 2022Copper BAR - $1 BanknoteLove these as well!
Mark K.April 26th, 2022Excellent ProductHave purposed several items that are copper. The last was the bank note, the detail and workmanship is outstanding. This is an inexpensive way to get into metals that you know will grow in value over time.
Andrew C.March 30th, 2022Inexpensive investment metalThese 1oz. bars are super cool and very inexpensive to own a large quantity of pure copper bullion in a cool little 1oz. package, I would and have recommend to family and friends.