1 Oz Australian Kangaroo Gold Coin
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$91.00||$2,173.30|
|10 - 19||$84.00||$2,166.30|
|20 - 50||$77.00||$2,159.30|
|51+||Please Call For Our Best Pricing! 1-800-800-1865|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $2,059.30 each
Buy 1 Oz Kangaroo Gold Coins
Money Metals Exchange now offers 1 Oz, 1/2 Oz, 1/4 Oz, and 1/10th Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo coins from Australia's Perth Mint. This prestigious mint is perhaps the most recognized in the world and has an unmatched reputation for quality, beautifully made coins, and bars. The gold Kangaroo coin is by far the most popular gold bullion 1 oz coin produced by Perth Mint. For buyers wanting the familiarity and assurance of government-issue legal tender coinage at low prices, Perth Mint coins are the way to go!
These beautiful Australian gold coins are THE LOWEST PREMIUM, newly minted option available!
ABOUT THE GOLD AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO DESIGN
Minted from .9999 pure gold, the Kangaroo has a legal tender value of $100 AUS (1 Oz), $50 AUS (1/2 Oz), $25 AUS (1/4 Oz) and $15 AUS (1/10th Oz). The Perth Mint has been producing the Kangaroo gold mint coins since 1989 and mintage quantities tend to be lower than the comparable U.S. or Canadian bullion coins for sale. Australian Kangaroo gold coin stats:
Gold Kangaroo Coin Sizes:
- 1 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
- 1/2 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
- 1/4 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
- 1/10 Oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
The Queen of England (obverse) - Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse. The portrait was designed by Royal Mint contest winner Ian Rank-Broadley. The image of Queen Elezabether can also be seen on Canadian Maple Leaf coins, considered to be the the most popular Canadian coin and overall coin in the world, along with the American Eagle coin. The portrait represents Australian's status as a part of the British Commonwealth. The Kangaroo gold coin price makes this piece a great addition for collectors/buyers.
The Australian Gold Kangaroo (reverse) - Australian Gold Kangaroo coins feature varying designs based on the year. This gold bullion coin always includes an absolutely exquisite design year after year. Each illustration includes a vast Australian landscape and projects the large marsupial front and center. With its annual change in design, investors and collectors alike waste no time to get their hands on these gold bullion coins.
|Mint Facility:||Australia's Perth Mint|
|Denomination:||1 oz. - $100.00 AUS|
|Date:||1989 to Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||99.99% gold (24 karat)|
|Gold Weight:||1 oz. - 1 troy ounce (31.103 grams)|
|Diameter:||1 oz. - 1.206 inches (32.1 mm)|
|Thickness:||1 oz. - 2.65 mm|
|Obverse Design:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,059.30 each and we will buy up to 40 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Brady D.November 6th, 2022Very beautiful coinHigh quality and top notch service, company that you can trust.
Ronnie B.September 7th, 2022I love the assortment.These are the some most beautiful coins I have now.
Jennifer F.January 15th, 2022It's beautifulThis company is the one to buy and sell from, hands down! Everything is super fast, I'm always thrilled with products, speed and service.
John F.January 14th, 2022Great coin good priceVery happy with the service and coin
Steve C.December 11th, 2021Very niceComes individually packaged with protective hard plastic case for each. Not a coin you ooh and ah about however, the lower premium and excellent protective packaging make this my go to gold coin going forward.