1 Oz Gold American Eagle - IN MERRY CHRISTMAS CAPSULE
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$199.00||$2,079.40|
|10 - 19||$192.00||$2,072.40|
|20+||Call for discount|
Give the Gift of Gold - A 1 Oz Gold American Eagle in Christmas Package
The Gold American Eagle will make a beautiful, and memorable, Christmas gift. You can't go wrong by choosing the world's most popular gold coin design in a hefty 1-ounce size. The striking, robed, Lady Liberty on the obverse holds the torch of liberty aloft in one hand and the olive branch of victory in the other. The American Bald Eagle adorns the reverse - a symbol of American liberty and strength.
Giving the gift of gold is a great way to start a conversation about honest money. Most Americans do not understand the dangers of fiat money and they certainly aren't prepared for the troubles ahead.
It is a stunning and iconic design, generally considered to be among the most beautiful of the coins minted by the US Mint.
1 Oz Gold Coin Specifications
Introduced in 1986 by the United States Mint, the American Eagle gold coin series, is minted in four different sizes:
- 1 oz (1 troy ounce, a fifty-dollar face-value coin)
- 1/2 oz (1/2 troy ounce, a twenty-five-dollar face-value coin)
- ¼ oz (1/4 troy ounce, a ten-dollar face-value coin)
- 1/10 oz (1/10 troy ounce, a five-dollar face-value coin)
The front (obverse) of the gold bullion coin looks similar to the 1907-1933 twenty-dollar gold coin and its depiction of a robed lady Liberty, designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
The back (reverse) of the coin is adorned by a bald eagle, and the words “United States of America,” “In God We Trust,” “E Pluribus Unum,” the face value, and the gold weight of the coin.
The 1-ounce is the largest size among the American Eagle series minted. Investors choose this coin as it offers the lowest price per ounce of any Eagle coin.
Buyers can be confident that any 1 oz Golden Eagle purchased today will be in high demand whenever the time comes to sell. Dealer bid prices for these coins are generally the highest among the popular sovereign-mint bullion coins because they always sell quickly.
This coin will make a fine and memorable gift. It is attractively packaged in a clear plastic case and labeled "Merry Christmas!"
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Date:||1986 - Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||91.67% gold (22 karat), 3% silver, 5.33% copper|
|Metal Weight:||1 oz. - 1 troy ounce (1.0909 gross)|
|Diameter:||1 oz. - 1.287 inches (32.70 mm)|
We are currently unable to purchase this item online. Please call us at 1-800-800-1865 during normal business hours. A Specialist will assist you if we are currently able to purchase the item.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|