Perth Mint Australia Platinum Kangaroo, 1 Troy Oz., .9995 Pure
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$104.00||$1,033.75|
|10 - 19||$99.00||$1,028.75|
|20 - 60||$94.00||$1,023.75|
|61+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $929.75 each
Buy Australian Platinum Kangaroo Coins From Australia's Perth Mint
The 1-ounce platinum Kangaroo just hopped in and Money Metals Exchange is adding it to our lineup of low-cost platinum coins and bars. The coin features Australia's most iconic animal and buyers can expect the amazing quality of coins made by the Perth Mint. Australia's official government mint is revered for its beautifully made and interesting coins which can be purchased at a lower cost than comparable government issue coins, including those from the US Mint.
The Perth Mint began the Kangaroo series of coins with a gold version in 1989. Production began for silver Kangaroos in 2016. The platinum version was first issued in 2018, and it replaces the Platypus, the Mint's original coin offering in platinum.
Each Kangaroo is minted from 1 troy ounce of .9995 pure platinum. The coin's obverse carries the standard portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The words " Elizabeth II", "Australia", and "100 Dollars" are stamped around the circumference.
The reverse features an adult red kangaroo in motion. Text on this side of the coin includes "2018 1 oz 9995 Platinum", and "Australian Kangaroo".
All details are sharp and clear, with portions of the artwork done in a matte finish and key features done in a brilliant proof-like mirror finish. Each coin is packaged and protected in a hard, clear plastic capsule from the mint. The quality of Perth Mint coins really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The coins can be purchased in any quantity, but arrive from the Mint in boxes of 100. Inside the box are 5 rolls of 20 coins each.
The Platinum Kangaroo is guaranteed for weight and purity by the Australian government. The $100 Australian Dollar face value puts the coin among the highest denominations available for a 1 oz coin.
|Mint Facility:||Australia's Perth Mint|
|Date:||2081 to present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||99.95% platinum - minimum|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy ounce (31.103 grams)|
|Diameter:||1.283 inches (32.6 mm)|
|Thickness:||.096" (2.45 mm)|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $929.75 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Robert J.October 31st, 2020Heavy gray beautyBeautiful coin , this thing is heavy and beautiful. Makes a nice addition to my collection. Quick delivery once again batting 1000 with you guys