MintID Buffalo Design Silver Bar - 10 Ounce .999 Pure
There is currently an online order maximum of 50.
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 4||$4.09||$273.30|
|5 - 49||$3.79||$270.30|
|50 - 200||$3.49||$267.30|
|201+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $231.40 each
MintID 10 Ounce Buffalo Design Bars Now Available Money Metals Exchange
Investors need to know the metal they buy is genuine. Counterfeits and adulterated coins, rounds, and bars are a reality. And they are a problem that may become worse as the value of silver rises. That is why it is critical to buy from trusted sources who take quality control seriously - like Money Metals and MintID.
MintID delivers the world’s most secure bullion product. Unlike serial numbers, UPC codes, QR codes, or barcodes MintID chips cannot be copied or cloned. MintID only uses locked encrypted microchips that link your physical bullion products to their cloud-based digital records.
- Digital Identity
- Verify each bullion product's authenticity with a scan using the MintID app
- Eliminates Grey Markets by tracing and tracking any unusual scans outside of the supply chain.
- Tamper Proof
- Custom-engineered AES 128-bit encrypted micro-chips designed to self-destruct if tampering is detected.
Buffalo Bars - Made for Investors
MintID Buffalo design bars are made for investors who want the most silver for their money. Premiums - the cost added to the base price of fabricated silver bullion products - are driven in large part by manufacturing costs. There is a certain amount of machine time and labor involved with producing every coin, round or bar. This cost can be very roughly similar whether the mint is striking a 1/10 oz round or a 10 ounce bar. In general, the larger the item, the lower the manufacturing cost on a per ounce basis.
That is why 10 ounce silver bars tend to be among the most economical ways to buy silver.
Ten troy ounce bars weigh 311.035 grams. The bars measure 90 mm in length x 46 mm in width x 7.2 mm in thickness. The silver is guaranteed to be 99.9% pure. Owners can quickly authenticate every bar with a simple phone app from MintID.
Who Makes Them
MintID produces silver rounds in ISO 9001 accredited minting facilities and the metal is sourced from LBMA/COMEX approved refiners.
10 Oz Buffalo Silver Bar Value
Silver bars generally feature lower premiums than smaller coins and rounds. They are designed to attract investors who wish to park their money in precious metals.
Should I Invest in 10 Oz Buffalo Silver Bars?
Silver bars are far more affordable than silver coins, making them ideal for investors. They are also a good starting point for beginner investors. Use them to diversify your portfolio, preserve your wealth, or profit when silver prices go up.
On the other hand, bars don’t hold much numismatic value. If you’re looking to build a private collection, coins are the way to go.
Buffalo silver bars are affordable and in plentiful supply. Should silver prices rise, no other bullion product is likely to perform better.
Finally, investing in precious metals is a sound decision. Fiat currencies are subject to inflation and are only as good as the the governments behind them. This is why fiat currencies fail and why people have used precious metals to preserve their wealth for centuries.
|Purity:||99.9% silver - minimum|
|Silver Weight:||10 troy oz.|
|Size:||90mm Long x 46mm Wide x 7.2mm Thick|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $231.40 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Dan W.June 22nd, 2023MintId BarsVery nice to hold and look at. Order was processed in a timely manner.
Randal H.April 22nd, 2023Excellent All AroundI highly recommend this company. Easy to order and incredibly quick from order date to delivery date. It was about three weeks wait including the wait time for using ACH payment. Trade those federal reserve notes in, better known as cheap toilet paper, for real value! The oldest money in the world! Gold n silver! Thanks Money Metals for your great service.
Wendy Q.October 15th, 2022Beautifully made!These bars are beautiful and very well made. The ID chip is a great asset for verifying their authenticity!
Michael W.May 30th, 202210 oz mintID silver barsBeautiful!!!! Just what I expect every time from Money Metals Exchange!!!
Richard M.May 2nd, 2022Beautiful silver bar!Fast shipping,and packaged safe and discreet. Thank you. Will order more.