Platinum Bar - 10 Ounce
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 1||$63.00||$9,977.50|
|2 - 4||$58.00||$9,927.50|
|5 - 10||$55.00||$9,897.50|
|11+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $9,020.34 each
Maximize Your Platinum Investment Returns With Low Premium 10 Ounce Bars
Ten-ounce platinum bars are one of the most economical ways to buy platinum, making them a great pick for investors trying to get the most metal for their money. We carry bars from the world's premier makers. Each one is hallmarked and guaranteed for weight and purity.
NOTE: The particular brand of bar shipped will vary based on inventory availability.
Start building your holding of the coveted white metal today and profit from the potent combination of the devaluing US dollar, extraordinarily limited supply, and rising demand drives prices higher.
Buying platinum now makes a lot of sense:
Precious metals are valuable because they are scarce, beautiful, and useful. That is why, historically speaking, platinum has been the most valuable of the precious metals. In recent years, a slump in demand from automakers building diesel engines has knocked platinum from its perch. For investors expecting the white metal to regain its position as the most valuable, buying platinum for less than the gold price looks like a great opportunity.
There is far less platinum available in the earth's crust than there is gold. And what is there is more difficult to mine and extract. Most of the platinum currently produced comes from just two countries - Russia and South Africa. In recent years South African miners have been beset by unreliable electricity and labor unrest. The extremely limited supply of metal has always been one of the most compelling reasons for investors to buy.
Platinum is considered to be more of an industrial metal than gold. The outlook for platinum demand tends to reflect the forecast for global automobile production, while gold, the ultimate monetary metal, tends to be driven by inflation expectations, interest rates, and monetary policy. Roughly half of the world’s platinum production goes to the manufacture of catalytic converters for cars and trucks.
The Volkswagen emissions scandal hurt demand for diesel engines, where converters made with platinum were most prevalent. Platinum prices fell as much as 15% within three months.
All precious metals, including platinum, should be expected to perform well in any rush for tangible assets as central bankers and politicians accelerate printing and borrowing the fiat dollar into oblivion.
|Purity:||99.95% platinum - minimum|
|Weight:||10 troy ounces (311.03 grams)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $9,020.34 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|