1/2 Oz American Gold Eagle Coin - New / Type 2 Design (Dates Our Choice)
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$181.02||$1,121.35|
|20 - 39||$162.21||$1,102.54|
|40 - 99||$143.40||$1,083.73|
|100+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 40|
Sell to Us Price: $959.13 each
Buy 1/2 Oz Gold American Eagle Coins - New Design, Date Our Choice
The US Mint has updated the design of the iconic gold American Eagle for the first time since the series was launched in 1986. 2021 is the first year of issue for the coin which features a close-up of a majestic bald eagle on the coin's obverse side.
Money Metals Exchange is pleased to make available the highly popular gold American Eagle in 1/2 oz size, produced by the U.S. Mint. The coin value is based on its gold content, but it also carries a legal tender value of $25 U.S. dollars. American Eagle's weight, content, and purity are guaranteed by the United States Government. It's the most popular purchase out of the fractional gold American Eagles BU coins for sale. While the half-ounce gold American Eagle gold US coin contains the full 1/2 troy ounce of gold indicated, by weight it is 91.67% gold (22 karat), 3% silver, and 5.33% copper.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Striding Liberty (obverse) - The beautiful and classic design of the American Gold Eagles coins is captured in the graceful Striding Liberty, first created by Augustus Saint Gaudens for the 1907-1933 Double Gold Eagle coins for sale.
Bald Eagle (reverse) - The reverse depicts an American Bald Eagle signifying the strength and security of American families. Only gold mined in the United States, by law, is used in the minting of American Eagle gold bullion coins.
Since its introduction in 1986, the gold American Eagle has become the world's most widely traded gold bullion coin. It is also considered to be one of the most historic US gold bullion coins on the market.
Investors looking to buy American Eagle gold bullion coins online or over the phone should call Money Metals Exchange directly at 1-800-800-1865 to inquire about the current half-ounce gold Eagle price and product availability and/or to place an order. But hurry, because these gold bullion coins sell quickly!
|Mint Facility:||U.S. Mint|
|Date:||2021 to Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||91.67% gold (22 karat), 3% silver, 5.33% copper|
|Metal Weight:||1/2 oz. - 0.5000 ounces (0.5455 gross)|
|Diameter:||1.063 inches (27.00 mm)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $959.13 each and we will buy up to 40 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Steven L.March 23rd, 2023Golden memories!Let me say this coin has an awesome look! Love the head of the eagle on the obverse and Lady liberty in the reverse. Got four coins for the long term and the premium is reasonable. I also avoid the hassle of buying it at the coin shop. These are bound to only go up in value and will probably get passed on to a loved one. They should be very popular when folks check them out! I take them out to check them out often! The are the years 2021-2023.