2.5 Gram SILVER Bar - IGR, .999 Pure
|Quantity||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$9.18|
|10 - 99||$9.03|
|100 - 500||$8.88|
|501+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $5.40 each
2.5 Gram Silver Bars from Istanbul Gold Refinery (IGR)
The US dollar is sick, and may not recover. Silver bars in fractional size are hard to come by and coveted by stackers who want small silver suitable for small purchases in the event silver once again becomes a medium of exchange for goods and services.
2.5-gram IGR bars are packaged in an attractive assay holder, which offers protection, trust, and assurance.
Istanbul Gold Refinery (IGR) History
Istanbul Gold Refinery was approved in 1996 with the backing of the Turkish government, the Turkish Treasury Department, and the Istanbul Gold Exchange. The company’s refinery services began in the early 2000s, and gold bar production commenced in 2002. Istanbul Gold Refinery became the first Turkish refinery to refine gold to .9999 fineness for delivery to the world markets.
IGR is located near the so-called “Goldsmith’s City” in Istanbul, Turkey, near the city’s international Istanbul Ataturk Airport. The company is the first Turkish refinery accredited by the Istanbul Gold Exchange (2004) and the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (2007). In 2011, IGR earned accreditation from the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) and it received Good Delivery Refinery status from the COMEX in 2014.
IGR Security Features & Packaging
IGR bars come with security features designed to help combat counterfeiting.
Each IGR bar ships inside of tamper-evident packaging, meaning you’ll notice immediately if any attempts have been made to alter the bar’s condition after it leaves the refinery. The assay card packaging includes the IGR company logo design on the obverse side, along with markings of the weight and metal content. Flip the assay card over, and on the back, you’ll find several security features:
- Certified Assayer’s signature
- A hologram of the Istanbul Gold Refinery Logo
- Invisible security marks (visible under UV lighting)
Each assay’s reverse also includes the weight, purity, and metal content of the bar, along with a matching serial number from the bar’s obverse side.
|Mint Facility:||Istanbul Gold Refinery - IGR|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.999 Fine Silver|
|Metal Weight:||2.5 Grams (.0804 troy ozs)|
|Size:||12.6mm x 20.09mm x 1.17mm|
|Obverse:||IGR Logo, Weight, Purity|
|Reverse:||IGR Logo Repeating|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $5.40 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Adam N.February 14th, 2023Cool little barObviously these are not the most cost efficient. However, I impulse bought a few of these with my last order and I'm glad I did. Could be great for bartering down the road, or just another way to keep stackin when money is tight. Or like others have said, these can be great little starter sizes as gifts for family members who have never held these cool little pieces! I'm sure I'll impulsively buy a few more with each order just for fun.
Daniel F.October 31st, 20222.5 gram Silver cardI agree this is a very good Starter gift for getting our children involved/interested in buying and storing precious metals, paper currencies only have value as long as the stock market/oil industry doesn't crash, in the current market paper monies aren't worth the paper they're printed on, in my opinion anyway.
Garry K.October 20th, 2022Santa ClausA great gift to start someone in the precious metal market. We started giving to our nieces and nephews for birthdays. Our grandkids have been getting precious metals for some time now. They look forward to it.