Royal Canadian Mint MapleFlex Bar - 2 oz .9999 Silver
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$26.95||$103.30|
|10 - 49||$24.95||$99.30|
|50 - 249||$22.95||$95.30|
|250+||Call for discount|
Introducing the 2 Ounce MapleFlex Bar From the Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been producing beautiful Maple Leaf coins in gold and silver for decades. Now the iconic design is available in a 2-ounce pure silver bar (maple flex bar) designed for barter. The MapleFlex silver bar means flexibility. And it carries the trust, confidence, and beauty that accompanies every product from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Each bar is designed to be easily snapped into 3 sizes of smaller bars. Simply fold the bar along scored lines to separate the silver you need from the rest of the bar. If you need 1/20th oz to trade for a few eggs, it is easy to snap off bars that size. The same can be done for 1/10 oz and 1/4 oz sized bars.
Every bar carries the Maple Leaf symbol and Queen Elizabeth II. Each bar is also LEGAL TENDER, a rare feature exclusively available from sovereign mints such as the Royal Canadian Mint. The 1/20th oz bars are denominated as $.25 CDN, the 1/10th oz at $.50 CDN and the 1/4 oz carries a face value of $1 CDN.
RCM products are guaranteed for weight and purity by Canada. You can buy, or trade, with confidence.
MapleFlex Bars Offer:
- The flexibility of a single bar or separate into 19 bars in 3 sizes and denominations
- Packed by RCM in individual capsules and shipped in mint boxes of 50 - order any qty!
- "Four Nines" purity - 2 troy ounces of .9999 fine silver (Maple flex bar)
- A total of $9 Face Value - Canadian
- Legal Tender
- Iconic Maple Leaf design
MapleFlex bars are unique in the marketplace. Nothing else offers the quality, trust, beauty, and FLEXIBILITY.
About the Design
Artist Susanna Blunt produced the fourth-generation portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The bar's obverse (front) carries the Queen's profile facing right and it has been a feature of Maple Leaf coinage since 2003. The Queen's image on coins has been updated four times over her long reign, each reflecting her aging. The obverse is also stamped with "Elizabeth II" and the dollar denomination.
The reverse side (back) features a pair of sugar maple leaves connected via their stems. This image was designed by Canadian artist Celia Godkin. Text on the reverse includes "Canada," the year of issue, the bar weight, and ".9999 Ag."
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Denomination:||Total of $9 Face Value in $.25, $.50 & $1 denominations|
|Date:||2018 - Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 pure silver|
|Metal Weight:||2 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Sugar Maple Leaf pair|
We are currently unable to purchase this item online. Please call us at 1-800-800-1865 during normal business hours. A Specialist will assist you if we are currently able to purchase the item.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Raymond P.August 7th, 2021RCM Silver BarsThese are very nice. I look forward to purchasing other fractionals. Thanks
Jourdon C.July 30th, 2021BRILLIANTBeautiful bars! Very brilliant!
Marco G.November 28th, 2020A unique 2 oz, combi-barI am new to stacking silver, and love the combibars; need more stock though.
Nick P.March 19th, 2020Nice piecesThis is my favorite piece by far. Quarters nickels and dimes as they should be.
Matt S.February 26th, 2020A Great BuyBack in stock! That's great news, picked up 2 more! The price for these 2 oz MapleFlex bars is the lowest online! MoneyMetals.com is a great place to buy gold and silver!