British Royal Mint Queen's Beast; Lion - 2 Oz Silver Coin .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 10||$14.49||$80.00|
|11+||Please call for our best pricing! 1-800-800-1865|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $55.02 each
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the 2 Ounce .9999 fine silver bullion Queens Beasts coin. This "Lion", the first in a coin series 10 planned by London's Royal Mint, is a limited mintage from one of the world’s oldest and most famous refineries.
At the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, ten heraldic beasts stood guard. The plaster models were created for the occasion, symbolizing the various strands of royal ancestry brought together in a young woman about to be crowned queen.
These stunning silver mint coins ship individually or in mint tubes of 10. A full mint coin box contains 200 coins (400 oz.). They are the first ever 2-ounce .9999 fine silver coins produced by the Royal Mint. Each hefty coin is denominated as 5 British pounds - a legal tender backed by the government of the United Kingdom.
The coin's obverse carries a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II in high relief along with her name and the 5-pound denomination. The reverse features a massive crowned lion and England's official heraldic shield. The reverse also identifies the coin as the "Lion of England" and displays the coin’s weight, purity, metal content, and date.
The coin artist, for the Queens Beasts Series, Jody Clark, updated her Majesty’s portrait to reflect her age - something the Royal Mint had not done since 1998 when Sir Ian Rank-Broadley created the right-profile portrait still in use by some mints. Her Majesty's portrait has been updated 5 times since first appearing on British coinage in 1952.
The Royal Mint was founded in London during the 9th century.
You can also look into other silver bullion coins and bars. Silver rounds tend to sell for less, compared to silver coins. While silver bars are great to invest in larger forms of silver bullion, most people start with a one-ounce silver bar, then add larger sizes to their holding. If you prefer gold, over the Silver Queens Beast Lion, you can check out other British Coins gold coins here.
|Mint Facility:||British Royal Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||2 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Lion & Heraldic Shield of England|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $55.02 each and we will buy up to 200 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
KEVINApril 16th, 2019The BEAST of ENGLAND ‘ 1st Offered And Highly Valued’Queens Lion Beast, get them anyway you can. They are a great quality and valued collectable. With value to spare. High quality of proof uncirculated. First in the series of ten coins. Happy to have purchased when I did. Some as presents, very much appreciated from recipients and kept a few for my collection too. MMX quality from start to finish and happy with each coin or items purchased through the years as a collector.
Jonathan W.September 17th, 2016The BeastThe coin is beautiful and majestic. Well worth it.