Queen's Beast White Greyhound - 1 oz .9999 Pure GOLD
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$149.00||$2,008.55|
|10 - 19||$129.00||$1,988.55|
|20 - 49||$119.00||$1,978.55|
|50+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $1,869.55 each
The White Greyhound of Richmond Now Ready to Run in Beautiful .9999 Gold
Money Metals Exchange is now offering the White Greyhound of Richmond - the 10th and FINAL release in the Queen's Beast series of coins from the Royal Mint. London's Royal Mint just released this beautiful gold bullion coin and the mintage will be small. Grab yours today. This coin is the last one planned for the popular Queen's Beast series and it will go quickly.
The series commemorates the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen. The statues were of heraldic beasts - ancient symbols of power representing noble families and houses in the Queen's line of ancestors.
The White Greyhound of Richmond symbolizes the Tudor dynasty and the Hounor of Richmond. The greyhound was favored in Northern England. The breed was kept by John of Gaunt and later by John of Lancaster. The greyhound is depicted on its hind legs with the shield of Richmond standing in front, emblazoned with the royal Tudor rose.
The coin's obverse carries the iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The weight and purity of this sovereign coin are guaranteed by the British government.
This sovereign coin is offered in 1 oz, .9999 pure gold.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s prestigious Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
These stunning gold coins are carefully crafted and issued in limited release. If that isn't enough to make them stand out, the beautiful image of the White Greyhound and the shield of Richmond on the coin's reverse certainly will. Each is minted with .9999 pure gold, and denominated with £100 (British pounds). The coins ship from the mint in boxes of 100 coins -- 10 tubes filled with 10 coins each, though investors may buy in any quantity, with no minimum purchase.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting the coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until he died in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Mint - London|
|Denomination:||100 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||White Greyhound of Richmond|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,869.55 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|