British Royal Mint Tudor Beasts: Yale of Beaufort - 1 Oz Gold Coin .9999 Pure
There is currently an online order maximum of 20.
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$129.00||$2,146.35|
|10 - 20||$122.00||$2,139.35|
|21+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $2,017.35 each
Second in the New Tudor Beasts Series From the British Royal Mint - 2023 Yale of Beaufort in 1 Oz .9999 Gold
Money Metals Exchange is proud to offer the Yale of Beaufort - second in the new Tudor Beasts series. This stunning 1-ounce .9999 fine gold bullion coin is minted at London's Royal Mint. It is the second in a series of 10 planned coins by London's Royal Mint. It is a limited mintage from one of the world’s oldest and most famous refineries.
The Tudor Beasts series follows the popular Queen’s Beasts Series of silver and gold coins. The Queen’s Beasts series featured 10 heraldic creatures captured from 800 years of the British monarchy. The Tudor Beasts series focuses specifically on the House of Tudor. Tudor nobility employed a variety of beasts as symbols of the crown.
The Tudor reign began with Henry VIII who led the House of Lancaster when the Wars of the Roses finally ended. King Henry VIII defeated King Richard III of the House of York at the Battle of Bosworth and moved to legitimize his claim to the throne by marrying Elizabeth of York. The House of Tudor was founded in 1485. He and his heirs controlled the throne of England until 1603.
The gold mint coins which commemorate the Tudor reign have been beautifully crafted by the Royal Mint, which was founded hundreds of years before the House of Tudor. The coins ship individually or in mint tubes of 10. A full box contains 10 mint tubes - 100 coins in total. Investors may buy in any quantity, with no minimum purchase.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s prestigious Tudor Beasts Collection
- Minted in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard
- Denominated as £100 (British pounds) - legal tender backed by the government of the United Kingdom.
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
The coin's obverse carries a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II in high relief along with her name and the 100-pound denomination.
The reverse features the Yale and the heraldic shield of Beaufort. The reverse also identifies the coin as "YALE OF BEAUFORT" and displays the coin’s weight, purity, metal content, and date.
Royal Mint artist Jody Clark updated her Majesty’s portrait to reflect her age - something the Royal Mint had not done since 1998 when Sir Ian Rank-Broadley created the right-profile portrait still in use by some mints. Her Majesty's portrait has been updated 5 times since first appearing on British coinage in 1952.
The artist behind the Beasts on each coin's reverse is David Lawrence. Lawrence, an illustrator, sculptor, and painter with more than 30 years of experience, has spent recent years working in museums and designing coins. His prior work for The Royal Mint includes the 2018 and 2019 Britannia Proof coins.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting the coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until he died in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Mint - London|
|Denomination:||100 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Yale and shield of Beaufort|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,017.35 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|