25 Wyoming Goldback - Fidelitas, 1/40th Troy Oz 24K Gold-Backed Bill
|Quantity||Total Price Each|
|1 - 120||$96.48|
|121+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $73.98 each
25 Wyoming Goldback - Beautifully Made Currency Containing 1/40th Oz .9999 Fine Gold
The Goldback is the world’s first voluntary currency to be made of a spendable, beautiful, small denomination, physical gold.
When the Utah Legal Tender Act passed in 2011, the state became the first in recent times to recognize certain forms of gold as legal tender. Gold once again established a level of official recognition as money.
Since then the technology for minting physical gold into a spendable form for small transactions has developed. The makers use cutting-edge vacuum deposition technology to layer each bill with .9999 fine gold in exacting quantities. Goldback bills carry a precise amount of pure gold between layers of polyester which makes them resilient and durable.
About the Design
Fidelitas, or Loyalty, makes her Goldbacks debut on the Wyoming 25 Goldback denomination. She is depicted as a good ol’ Wyoming ranch girl, waiting for her groom to show up on her wedding day. The Grand Teton Mountains stand as a backdrop along with the small log Episcopal Chapel of the Transfiguration, completed in 1925 and located in Grand Teton National Park.
This depiction of Fideletas is inspired by the parable of the ten virgins from the Gospel of Matthew. It draws parallels between filling one’s lamp with oil in preparation for a highly anticipated event and actions taken based on loyalty. Part of being truly loyal to someone or something is being ready and prepared to act on its behalf when the moment presents itself. In this spirit of loyalty, Fidelitas can be seen sitting on the wooden fence, dressed in simple wedding attire, wearing a bridal wreath, holding a lit oil lamp in one hand and a cruse of oil in the other. She is presented with the inscription “Faithful to the End.”
Fidelitas is accompanied by her faithful cattle dog lying at her feet next to a loaf of bread, a bottle of wine, and a small bowl of salt that is spilling onto the earth. These three items carry deep Christian meaning as symbols of loyalty both given to and received by Jesus Christ.
Behind her is a cow representing plenty and blessings - the fruits of being loyal. In the foreground, wheat is growing, ready to be harvested and sifted from the tares. This signifies the harvest of what loyal deeds will yield. And it is a reminder that folks who are loyal will be separated from those who are not.
|Weight:||1/40th Troy Oz|
|Purity:||.9999 Gold Layered On a Bill|
|Size:||15.5cm x 6.5cm (6.1" x 2.56")|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $73.98 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Chris M.April 15th, 2023Nice alternativeI like that they are slim, and have denomination and amount of gold in ea bill, i will be ordering more soon
Donald L.December 13th, 2022Cool products, you can feel the weight.Really like the products. Cool alternative to the round n bar bullion options. I did notice a slight difference in color tone around the border on some bills. I compared them to another seller. But still happy.