America the Beautiful - Block Island National Wildlife Refuge 5 Ounce .999 Silver
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$31.99||$283.40|
|20 - 50||$29.99||$273.40|
|51+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $153.45 each
America The Beautiful Silver Coin (ATB Coin) - Block Island National Wildlife Refuge
The Block Island National Wildlife Refuge is located in the state of Rhode Island and sits about 12 miles offshore. It was established in 1973 with 28 acres of land transferred from the US Coast Guard. Today the refuge includes 134 acres.
In the fall of each year, more than 70 species of migratory songbirds visit the island. Young birds which have not migrated previously tend to overfly the mainland and stop for a rest before continuing their trip south. The refuge is a favorite among bird watchers and is widely considered to be one of the most important habitats for migrating birds along the Eastern Seaboard.
Money Metals Exchange now offers the 5-ounce America the Beautiful ATB silver coin which honors this beautiful refuge. The Block Island 5 oz silver coin is 45th in the popular bullion coin series which will ultimately include 56 different and beautiful designs.
- These bullion coins are strikingly large and the artwork is beautiful. They will be an interesting addition to any silver holding.
- The coins are affordable with premiums similar to the American Eagle silver coin, despite lots of demand from that coin collecting coupled with a limited mintage.
- Each America the Beautiful silver bullion coin carries its own unique story.
Silver America the Beautiful Coin Details:
The coin's reverse (or tails) side features a black-crowned night heron in flight above the beach. The island's North Lighthouse stands in the background. This side is inscribed with the words "Block Island," "Rhode Island," "2018," and, "E Pluribus Unum."
The obverse carries the familiar coin portrait of George Washington - the portrait featured on current Washington quarters. The inscriptions on this side include "The United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust," and, "Quarter Dollar."
The silver American the Beautiful 5oz coins are packaged by the US Mint in tubes of 10 coins. A full Mint box contains 10 tubes for a total of 500 ounces. The weight and purity (.999 Fine Silver, 5.0 Ounce) of the coin are inscribed on the coin's rim and are guaranteed by the US government.
A silver coin is always a great way for those looking to invest in physical silver. Why not get some beauty, history, and something to start conversations with to go along with your ounces? Each new release in the ATB silver coins series tends to go quickly. Many of the coins now command significant premiums in the secondary market. Don't delay - get yours while they are available.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Black-Crowned Night Heron in Flight|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $153.45 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|