America the Beautiful - Shawnee National Forest 5 Ounce .999 Silver
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$31.99||$283.65|
|20 - 40||$29.99||$273.65|
|41+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $153.70 each
America The Beautiful Silver 5 Oz Coin - Shawnee National Forest
The Shawnee quarter is the first of 2016 and the 31st overall in the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program. The Shawnee National Forest hosts the most acreage of any natural area in the state of Illinois. Its large, public open spaces offer many recreation opportunities including big–game hunting, long–distance pedestrian and equestrian trails, orienteering, bird watching, rock-climbing, beach recreation, and two National Scenic Byways: the Ohio River and the Great River Road.
- This is the first 2016 release in the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program
- Minted at the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco
- 5 oz Silver Coins
The reverse (tails) design features a close view of Camel Rock with natural vegetation in the foreground and a red–tailed hawk soaring in the sky overhead. Inscriptions are “SHAWNEE,” “ILLINOIS,” “2016,” and, “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
The US Mint launched the America the Beautiful Quarters silver bullion coin series in 2010. Each massive coin contains 5 troy ozs of .999 fine silver, despite the small "quarter dollar" denomination. The coin series is entering its sixth year in production and each year these US Mint silver bullion coins' popularity grows.
The obverse features George Washington, as minted on US quarter dollars in 1932. The bullion coins are reverse duplicates of artwork found on the much-loved America the Beautiful quarters, commemorating national parks or national sites. The US Mint releases 5 designs every year, in the America the Beautiful coin series. Each of these five-ounce commemorative coins represents a park in one of the 50 states and Washington DC. The limited series is set to run until 2021. *Limited Shawnee National Forest quarter launch available
Grab your ATB silver bullion coins now before they are gone! You can also find other silver ATB coins here. Or check out some other silver coins and other forms of beautiful silver bullion, like silver bars.
|Mint Facility:||United States Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Shawnee Forest's Camel Rock & Red Tailed Hawk|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $153.70 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Jimmy L.May 21st, 2020Shawnee National ForestGreat Purchase!!! These coins are much bigger than I thought. Great craftmanship. My children think they are Awesome!!! A great addition to my collection!!!