MintID Buffalo Design Silver Bar - 5 Ounce .999 Pure
There is currently an online order maximum of 100.
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$4.49||$138.55|
|10 - 99||$4.09||$136.55|
|100 - 499||$3.69||$134.55|
|500+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $114.85 each
MintID 5 Ounce Buffalo Design Bars Now Available Money Metals Exchange
Investors need to know the metal they buy is genuine. Counterfeits and adulterated coins, rounds, and bars are a reality. And they are a problem that may become worse as the value of silver rises. That is why it is critical to buy from trusted sources who take quality control seriously - like Money Metals and MintID.
MintID delivers the world’s most secure bullion product. Unlike serial numbers, UPC codes, QR codes, or barcodes MintID chips cannot be copied or cloned. MintID only uses locked encrypted microchips that link your physical bullion products to their cloud-based digital records.
- Digital Identity
- Verify each bullion product's authenticity with a scan using the MintID app
- Eliminates Grey Markets by tracing and tracking any unusual scans outside of the supply chain.
- Tamper Proof
- Custom-engineered AES 128-bit encrypted micro-chips designed to self-destruct if tampering is detected.
Buffalo Bars - Made for Investors
MintID Buffalo design bars are made for investors who want the most silver for their money. Premiums - the cost added to the base price of fabricated silver bullion products - are driven in large part by manufacturing costs. There is a certain amount of machine time and labor involved with producing each and every coin, round or bar. This cost can be very roughly similar whether the mint is striking a 1/10 oz round or a 10 ounce bar. In general, the larger the item, the lower the manufacturing cost on a per ounce basis.
That is why 5 ounce silver bars tend to be among the most economical ways to buy silver.
5 troy ounce bars weigh 155.5175 grams. The bars measure 64.7mm in length x 36.8mm in width x 6.5mm in thickness. The silver is guaranteed to be 99.9% pure. Owners can quickly authenticate every bar with a simple phone app from MintID.
Who Makes Them
MintID produces silver rounds in ISO 9001 accredited minting facilities and the metal is sourced from LBMA/COMEX approved refiners.
5 Oz Buffalo Silver Bar Value
Silver bars generally feature lower premiums than smaller coins and rounds. They are designed to attract investors who wish to park their money in precious metals.
Should I Invest in 5 Oz Buffalo Silver Bars?
Silver bars are far more affordable than silver coins, making them ideal for investors. They are also a good starting point for beginner investors. Use them to diversify your portfolio, preserve your wealth, or profit when silver prices go up.
On the other hand, bars don’t hold much numismatic value. If you’re looking to build a private collection, coins are the way to go.
Buffalo silver bars are affordable and in plentiful supply. Should silver prices rise, no other bullion product is likely to perform better.
Finally, investing in precious metals is a sound decision. Fiat currencies are subject to inflation and are only as good as the the governments behind them. This is why fiat currencies fail and why people have used precious metals to preserve their wealth for centuries.
|Purity:||99.9% silver - minimum|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy oz.|
|Size:||64.7mm Length x 36.8mm Wide x 6.5mm Thick|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $114.85 each and we will buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Charles M.February 14th, 2023mintID 5oz batBeautiful bar- great quality! Ordered a 10oz bar- same quality
Timothy S.November 28th, 2022Mint ID is very neatGreat item. Such a cool idea, Mint ID is great.
Joseph M.May 7th, 2022Very NiceExcellent thank you
Joseph C.May 5th, 2022Beautifully doneBeautifully executed. These 5oz bars are a way for me to save some of my money and lock it in inflation proof. It will also make a way to pass on part of my estate to my chi!even without the government taking s huge bite out of it. They are also excellent gifts for grand children and great grand children.
William C.March 15th, 2022Affordable and VerifiableThis bar is the optimal size. At 5 Troy Ounces it is affordable and good for someone on my budget should the time arise when I need to sell. The chip is a great idea making the piece traceable and verifiable via the app to any potential purchaser. It is (to me) the next best thing to an assay. My next silver investment will be the MintID Buffalo 10 Troy Ounce bar.