Rhodium Bar - 5 Ounce
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1+||Call for discount|
Buy (or Sell) 5 Ounce Rhodium Bars
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers a 5-ounce Rhodium offer from Baird & Company located in London. These bars are .999 pure rhodium. As of this writing, rhodium has demonstrated dramatic price appreciation. The price surged above $11,000/oz in February 2020.
Rhodium prices last peaked at nearly $30,000/ounce in 2021. Many expect the market may go even higher as supply falls short of demand for this extraordinarily rare and indispensable metal.
Like platinum and palladium, the primary application for rhodium is catalytic converters for cars and trucks. It is alloyed with platinum and palladium to enhance resistance to corrosion and aggressive chemicals. Jewelers and silver smiths also use rhodium in thin layers to prevent tarnish to the underlying metal.
Rhodium in bar form is nearly impossible to find, but far superior to the more commonly available sponge form. The sponge will often need to be melted and assayed when re-sold. But Baird & Company bars in their original tamper-proof package are trusted by dealers everywhere. Baird manufactures bars to the highest quality standards and has been building their reputation since 1967.
These Rhodium bars are a great upgrade from the typical go-to like 1 oz silver bars most buyers invest in.
Baird Rhodium Bar
Baird & Co, founded by Tony Baird in London in 1967, is one of the largest precious metals refiners in the UK. In 2012 Baird released the first rhodium investment bar and is the leading name in investment-graded rhodium products today.
To learn more about our Baird rhodium bars or if you have any questions, call Money Metals Exchange at 1-800-800-1865.
We are currently unable to purchase this item online. Please call us at 1-800-800-1865 during normal business hours. A Specialist will assist you if we are currently able to purchase the item.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|