America the Beautiful (ATB) 5-Oz Silver Coin (Design Our Choice)
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 100||$31.94||$276.05|
|101+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $146.35 each
America The Beautiful Silver Coin
The US Mint launched the America the Beautiful official silver bullion coin series in 2010. Each massive coin contains 5 troy ounces of .999 fine silver, despite the small "quarter dollar" denomination. The series is entering its sixth year in production and each year the coins' popularity grows.
The obverse features George Washington, as minted on US quarter dollars in 1932. The coins' reverse duplicates artwork found on the much-loved America the Beautiful quarters, commemorating national parks or national sites. The US Mint releases 5 designs every year, each representing a park in one of the 50 states and Washington DC. The limited series is set to run until 2021.
We get small lots of coins in assorted designs. The design shipped will be random - according to availability. Grab yours now before they are gone!
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Date:||2010 - Present|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Various National Parks & Other Places of Interest|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $146.35 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Hamilton H.May 25th, 2020Wonderful CoinI was originally skeptical of buying this large coin, but when I saw the cost comparison to what U.S Mint sold and other billion dealers I had to get. Received with in a week and was pleased with coin. It did not come in a box with letter of authenticity just a plastic covering FYI. Besides that pleased with coin.
Miriam H.September 26th, 20165 oz coinNice big coin, my biggest yet.
Marc K.September 15th, 2016One Big Coin!I mostly buy 1 ounce silver coins, but I wanted to get one of these just to have a 5 ounce coin to hold, and this massive coin does not disappoint. It's about 3 inches across, and very substantial. It arrived in a plastic sleeve for protection. I'm glad I got it.