America the Beautiful - Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park 5 Ounce .999 Silver
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$34.99||$291.30|
|10+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $146.35 each
America The Beautiful Silver Coin (ATB Coin) - Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
The Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park is located near Woodstock, Vermont. It honors the history of "loss, recovery, and conservation" in one of Vermont's most beautiful landscapes. Visitors can enjoy a walk through an evergreen and deciduous forest of sugar maple, hemlock, and spruce. There are stone walls and covered bridges - a legacy of the park's history as a working farm and private retreat.
Charles Marsh built the first home on the farm in 1805. His son, George Perkins Marsh, followed in his father's footsteps and became a lawyer. He rose to prominence in politics and international diplomacy. He developed a passion for land conservation and played a pivotal role in establishing a movement with his book entitled "Man and Nature".
When Marsh died, the estate was purchased by Frederick H. Billings who established a model farm on the property. The land later belonged to Mary French Rockefeller, Billings' granddaughter, and her husband Laurance Rockefeller who eventually donated the property to the Federal Government which established the National Park.
Money Metals Exchange offers the 5 ounce America the Beautiful silver (ATB) coin which commemorates the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park. It is 53nd in the popular series which will ultimately include 56 different and beautiful designs.
- The coins are strikingly large and the artwork is beautiful. They will be an interesting addition to any silver holding.
- The coins are an affordable way to add something unique to your holding, with the potential to appreciate based on lots of demand from coin collectors coupled with a limited mintage.
- Each coin carries its own unique story.
The coin's reverse (or tails) side features a girl planting a Norway spruce, at the foot of a larger tree. The coin is the third of 5 designs in the ATB series issued by the US Mint in 2020. The Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park was established in 1992, putting it among the more recent additions to the National Park System. The inscriptions on the reverse read "Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller," "Vermont," "E Pluribus Unum," "Land Stewardship," and, "2020."
The obverse carries the familiar coin portrait of George Washington - the portrait featured on current Washington quarters. The inscriptions on this side include "The United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust," and, "Quarter Dollar."
The coins are packaged by the US Mint in tubes of 10 coins. A full Mint box contains 10 tubes for a total of 500 ounces. The weight and purity (.999 Fine Silver, 5 Ounces) of the coin inscribed on the coin's rim are guaranteed by the US government.
A silver coin is always a great way to invest in physical silver. Why not get some beauty, history, and something to start conversations with to go along with your ounces? Each new release in the America the Beautiful series tends to go quickly. Many of the coins now command significant premiums in the secondary market. Don't delay - get yours while they are available.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Girl Planting a Tree|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $146.35 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|