America the Beautiful - River of No Return Wilderness 5 Ounce .999 Silver
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 10||$32.99||$292.60|
|11+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $157.65 each
America The Beautiful Silver Coin (ATB Coin) - Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness (Idaho)
The Frank Church River of No Return wilderness covers a vast swath of Idaho's rugged mountains and scenic river canyons. The protected area includes the Salmon River Mountains and the river for which they were named, as well as a section of the Clearwater Mountains and the Bighorn Crags. It lies in north central Idaho, northeast of Boise. The Salmon River Canyon is one of the deepest in North America.
The wilderness area is more than 2.36 million acres - the largest of its kind to be located in the lower 48 states. "River of No Return" refers to the Salmon River. In the early days of Idaho's settlement, it was possible to float a small boat downstream along the river, but not possible to navigate upstream given the fast water and numerous rapids.
The wilderness also carries the name of Frank Church - the Idaho legislator who was instrumental in its creation.
It is a wild place with some of the most gorgeous scenery in America, but getting a look means you will have to be up for the challenge. No roads or motorized vehicles are allowed. The splendors of this wilderness must be accessed on foot or by horseback.
It is easy, however, to get the beautiful coin commemorating this untouched land - in .999 fine silver with a weight of 5 troy ounces.
Money Metals Exchange offers the 5 ounce America the Beautiful silver (ATB) coin which commemorates the River of No Return Wilderness. It is the 50th in the popular series which will ultimately include 56 different and beautiful designs.
- The coins are strikingly large and the artwork is beautiful. They will be an interesting addition to any silver holding.
- The coins are an affordable way to add something unique to your holding, with the potential to appreciate based on lots of demand from coin collectors coupled with a limited mintage.
- Each coin carries its own unique story.
The coin's reverse (or tails) side features a man wearing a wide-brimmed hat as he rows his drift boat between the treacherous rocks of Salmon River rapids. The mountains and evergreen trees which line the river canyon stand in the background. The inscriptions read "River of No Return Wilderness," "Idaho," "E Pluribus Unum," and, "2019."
The obverse carries the familiar coin portrait of George Washington - the portrait featured on current Washington quarters. The inscriptions on this side include "The United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust," and, "Quarter Dollar."
The coins are packaged by the US Mint in tubes of 10 coins. A full Mint box contains 10 tubes for a total of 500 ounces. The weight and purity (.999 Fine Silver, 5 Ounces) of the coin are inscribed on the coin's rim and are guaranteed by the US government.
A silver coin is always a great way to invest in physical silver. Why not get some beauty, history, and something to start conversations with to go along with your ounces? Each new release in the America the Beautiful series tends to go quickly. Many of the coins now command significant premiums in the secondary market. Don't delay - get yours while they are available.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||5 troy ounces|
|Edge:||Non-Reeded. Marked with the coins silver weight and purity.|
|Reverse:||Man in Drift Boat Navigating Rapids|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $157.65 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Joseph V.April 10th, 2020Beautiful Coin Great PriceThese came in a sleeve for 10. The craftsmanship is beautiful. They will fit well in a 4 inch schedule 80 pvc pipe. Easier to store than 1 once coins. Know MMX was working overtime because of demand of metals. Was a few days longer than other deliveries from them. But that is expected during Covid19 and the Federal Reserve funny money. Love doing business with Money Metal Exchange! Also love the podcast and guests!
Abraham C.April 8th, 2020Atb coinThey are nice coins especially for price. They don't come in capsule they come in package wrapped but are nice and found no scratches awesome.