Austrian / Hungarian 100 Corona / Korona - .9802 Ounces Gold
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$83.99||$1,969.80|
|10 - 19||$74.55||$1,960.55|
|20+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $1,793.10 each
Buy Austrian / Hungarian 100 Corona Gold Coins
The 100 Corona (Korona) gold coins from Austria and Hungary were produced as a gold bullion coins for investors seeking larger coins in an era without many choices. Many were produced during the time when gold bullion was outlawed by executive order in the US (1933 - 1971). These "restrike" Gold Coronas (Korona in Hungary), were intended to be low-cost and sold to investors rather than coin collectors.
**Note: Many of the Austrian coins will be restrike coins dated 1915. The Hungarian coins are often restrikes with a 1908, but dates for either coin may vary depending upon the available inventory. The version of the coin you receive - Austrian or Hungarian - will also vary, depending on the available stock.
Austrian & Hungarian 100 Corona Gold Coins Feature:
- .9802 oz actual Gold content
- The trust and recognizability of a sovereign world gold coin, issued by the sovereign Mints of Austria and Hungary
- The obverse features the Austrian Emperor and Hungarian King Franz Josef I. On the Austrian coin, the image is a bust of the King. The Hungarian coin carries an image of the king standing in his robes and holding a scepter.
- The reverse of the Austrian coin carries the imperial double-headed eagle of the Austrian empire superimposed upon that nation's coat of arms. The Hungarian 100 Korona features that nation's Coat of Arms on a shield carried between two winged angels.
|Mint Facility:||Austrian Mint|
|Denomination:||100 Austrian Coronas|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Circulated|
|Metal Weight:||.9802 troy ozs|
|Obverse:||King Franz Josef I|
|Reverse:||Imperial Double-Headed Eagle|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,793.10 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Barry M.February 11th, 2021Proof-like Austrian 100 Coruna GoldI was pleasantly surprised to receive my Austrian 100 Corona coin, dated 1915! I have also gotten a few of the Austrian ducats. These coins are prooflike and are truly examples of old-world craftsmanship! This coin is certainly a bargain as it also contains virtually an ounce of GOLD! The coin adds some real class to a collection, as well as adding some real value to an investment for the future!
John R.March 31st, 2020Austrian 100 Corona CoinVery interesting coin and in very good condition too from 1915. The premium is low for those who are investing in bullion, but it is attractive too. It's a good buy.