British Gold Sovereign - Uncirculated, Modern Dates, .2354 Oz.
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$63.42||$516.42|
|20 - 39||$57.76||$510.76|
|40 - 99||$52.10||$505.10|
|100+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 25|
Sell to Us Price: $434.88 each
Buy the Modern Gold Sovereign Coin Online
Money Metals Exchange is pleased to offer British Sovereigns gold bullion coins - one of the least expensive ways to buy fractional-sized quality gold bullion coins. Investors must often pay large premiums to acquire gold in smaller sizes. Sovereigns, which are produced in vast quantities by London's Royal Mint, offer more affordable premiums.
Gold British Sovereigns are one of the most recognized gold bullion coins around the world. The first of these sovereign gold coins were minted in 1817 and they remain in production today!
Please be aware, the dates on these coins will vary based on what is available in inventory when your order is cleared and ready for packing. Please do not expect any specific date, but all coins will be in BU condition, guaranteed for gold weight and purity.
The British Sovereign (containing .2354 troy ounces of gold content) can generally be purchased for less than half the premium of the similar sized 1/4 troy ounce American Eagle gold bullion coin. You won't find a better buy for gold mint coins with this great combination of small size and recognizability.
These beauties are minted with an alloy of 22k gold, 91.67% gold and 8.33% copper. This "coin alloy" was developed to improve durability, and it is what give the modern gold sovereign its unique color.
GOLD BRITISH SOVEREIGNS DESIGN
Monarch of England (obverse) - Since its creation, the British Sovereigns gold coins changed its obverse image depending on who reigned over England at that time. The modern coins currently feature Queen Elizabeth II.
St. George (reverse) - British Royal Mint coin engraver Benedetto Pistrucci created this powerful image of St. George in battle armor slaying a large dragon.
If you have questions about the British Gold Sovereign coin , other British gold coins or any of our other products like the Austrian Philharmonic Gold coins at Money Metals Exchange, call 1-800-800-1865. You can also contact our customer support staff using our live chat feature or online contact form.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Mint - London|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Purity:||22k - 91.67% gold|
|Metal Weight:||.2354 Troy Ozs|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $434.88 each and we will buy up to 40 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Victor S.October 7th, 2022Vic S Queens NYI’m very happy with these beautiful coins, great value and happened to get the 2022 Date last of an Era UN Elizabeth’s Reign.