British Royal Mint Queen's Beast; White Horse - 2 Oz Silver Coin .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 10||$29.99||$109.36|
|11+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 10|
Sell to Us Price: $53.38 each
The White Horse of Hanover in Stunning .9999 Silver
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the White Horse of Hanover - the 9th release in the Queen's Beast series of coins from the Royal Mint. London's Royal Mint just released this stunning silver bullion coin and the mintage will be small. Grab yours today. When the next coin in the series is issued, production of the White Horse will end - forever.
The series commemorates the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. The statues were of heraldic beasts - ancient symbols of power representing noble families and houses in the Queen's line of ancestors.
The White Horse of Hanover links Queen Elizabeth to King George I. The coin's reverse shows the Horse rearing behind a shield emblazoned with heraldic symbols of King George- the leopards of England, the lion of Scotland, the fleur-de-lis of France, the harp of Ireland, and the Arms of Hanover. The White Horse was introduced to the Royal Arms in 1714 when George I, Duke of Hanover, ascended to the throne of all Great Britain, France, and Ireland.
The coin's obverse carries the iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The weight and purity of this sovereign coin are guaranteed by the British government.
This bullion coin is currently offered in a two-ounce silver edition.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s prestigious Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
These silver coins for sale are twice the size of other popular bullion coins for sale, such as the silver American Eagle bullion coin or Canadian Silver Maple. If that isn't enough to make them stand out, the beautiful image of the Lion clutching the shield of Beaufort on the coin's reverse certainly will. Each is minted with .9999 pure silver, and denominated with £5 (British pounds). The coins ship from the mint in boxes of 200 coins -- 20 tubes filled with 10 coins each, though investors may buy in any quantity, with no minimum purchase.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting the coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until his death in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||Britain's Royal Mint|
|Denomination:||5 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||2 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||White Horse of Hanover|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $53.38 each and we will buy up to 200 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Vincent D.December 14th, 2020Stunning Coin!Today I received both the Horse and Lion coins. Both are absolutely stunning. Highly recommend these to anyone. Thank you MME for the great job getting these to me on time even during COVID-19.
Robert J.October 21st, 2020BeautySecond one of the white horse I bought, thanks what a beauty
John Z.August 26th, 2020Unbelievable qualityI have 4 of the Queens Beasts series of coins. All of them are beautiful and of the highest quality. I feel that when you compare price and quality these coins have to be among the most desirable of all coins. I will continue to buy them until I have the entire set
Tyrone T.May 2nd, 2020Beautiful coin addedMy first coin of the series was the 2oz. Unicorn and then I was hooked. I started collecting all the Queen Beasts. The White Horse is a great addition this year. I was so amazed by the (9) Queen Beasts in the series I had to go back and double dip!! I am now the proud owner of 2 sets of the Queens Beasts series with one more to go. I hope MMX is able to get the Greyhound if and when it's available, because I'll need two of them. (smile) Thanks again for having such a great inventory of silver products even though many are out of stock. --Mr. T.--