British Royal Mint Queen's Beast; Yale - 10 Oz Silver Coin .9999 Pure
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 4||$14.79||$380.60|
|5+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $252.70 each
The Yale of the Beaufort - Stunning 10 oz Edition in Beautiful .9999 Silver
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the Yale of Beaufort - 7th in the popular Queen's Beast series of coins. Britain's Royal Mint just released this stunning silver bullion coin in a whopping 10-ounce size and the mintage will be limited. It is guaranteed to be an interesting and prominent addition to any investor's silver stack, but at a cost per ounce that is competitive with smaller bullion coins.
When the next coin in the series is issued, production of the Yale will end forever. Buyers should not delay.
Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the series commemorates the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
The yale is a mythical beast, described as the size of a hippopotamus with the tail of an elephant, the jaws of a boar, and a black or tawny color. This latest release features another original portrait by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark. Regal, rare, and magnificent, its most prominent feature is its horns - the focal point in the design.
The symbol of the yale descends to The Queen through Henry VII, who inherited it from his mother, Lady Margaret Beaufort. The Lady played a central role in the Wars of the Roses. Her position as matriarch of the Tudor dynasty gave the yale prestige and symbolic meaning.
The coin's obverse carries the iconic portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The weight and purity of this sovereign coin are guaranteed by the British government.
This bullion coin is also offered in a two-ounce silver edition.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s prestigious Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Minted in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
These silver coins for sale are ten times the size of other popular bullion coins for sale, such as the silver American Eagle bullion coin or Canadian Silver Maple. If that isn't enough to make them stand out, the beautiful image of the mythical Yale clutching the shield of Beaufort on the coin's reverse certainly will. Each is minted with .9999 pure silver, and denominated with £10 (British pounds).
The coins ship from the mint in boxes of 15 coins -- each coin preserved and protected in a plastic airtight capsule. Investors may buy in any quantity, with no minimum purchase.
Britain's Royal Mint has been minting the coins of the realm for more than a thousand years. Sir Isaac Newton served as Warden of the Mint in 1696. Among other duties, he was responsible for investigating counterfeit coins. After 3 years in that role, he was appointed Master of the Mint, a title he retained until he died in 1727.
|Mint Facility:||British Royal Mint|
|Denomination:||10 British Pounds|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||10 troy ounces|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Yale of Beaufort|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $252.70 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|