Canadian 1-1/2 Ounce .9999 RCM Silver Coin (BU - Various Designs)
Design Our Choice
|Quantity||Premium/Oz||Total Price Each|
|1 - 29||$5.39||$44.69|
|30 - 450||$4.99||$44.09|
|451+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 15|
Sell to Us Price: $35.85 each
Buy 1.5 Oz Canadian Silver Coins
Money Metals Exchange is proud to offer a selection of 1-1/2 oz commemorative silver coins from the Royal Canadian Mint. The RCM produces stunning coins and these limited-issue releases are no exception.
They will stand out in any investor's holding. At 1-1/2 ounces they are 50% larger than the standard Maple Leaf or American Eagle.
The series of 1.5 oz pure silver coins includes 6 designs produced from 2013 - 2016: the 2013 Polar Bear, the 2014 Arctic Fox, the 2015 Polar Bear & Cub, the 2015 SuperLeaf, the 2016 White Falcon, and the 2016 SuperLeaf.
Best of all these low-mintage coins can be added to your portfolio without paying huge premiums. They are a very affordable way to add something special; a beautiful oversized sovereign coin - four of which carry endearing wildlife themes.
These Canadian Silver Bullion Coins offer:
- 1.5 troy ounces of .9999 fine silver
- Royal Canadian Mint coins security features, including radial lines on both faces
- Originally packaged in Mint tubes of 15
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II graces the Obverse
- The reverse features one of the 6 designs produced in the series
These coins are shipped with random dates and designs based on inventory availability. But don't forget that Royal Candian Mint gold and silver bullion coins, give investors and those collecting coins plenty of options!
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Denomination:||8 Dollars Canadian|
|Date:||1913 - 1916|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1-1/2 troy ozs|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $35.85 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Geoffrey S.July 18th, 2023Beautiful CoinAdded to the cart to make minimum order for free shipping and was very happy with what was received. A Beautiful coin and 1.5oz. Very nice!
Carrie M.July 6th, 2023Wonderful coin!I like that I can get a 1.5 troy oz coin. This round is a real beauty! I always get excellent service from Money Metals and highly recommend them for your precious metals purchases.
Mauricio S.October 19th, 2022Great piece!I love these beautiful coins.. nice shine with a unique weight bought a couple and waiting for MMX to restock these.... gorgeous pieces!!
James C.January 14th, 2021Canadian 1.5oz silverI love the design and the unique wight of these coins one of my favorites to stack.
William K.October 29th, 2020White.FalconGreat design and a great price! MMX is tops!