Canadian Howling Wolf - 1 Troy Oz .99999 Pure Gold
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$399.00||$2,431.00|
|10+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $2,042.00 each
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the Royal Canadian Mint's Howling Wolf gold coin - the first in a new series of coins titled "Call of the Wild." These 1-ounce coins are beautifully struck in amazing "five 9's" (.99999) pure gold and mintage will be strictly limited. Each carries a face value of $200 CAD and comes individually packaged in the Royal Canadian Mint certificate style holder.
Though only a limited quantity of these special coins will be produced, the pricing is competitive with similar bullion coins produced in much larger quantities. Those 1 oz gold coins would include the 1 oz American gold Eagle and 1 oz gold Buffalo, which are both very sought-after coins among those who invest in gold. Buyers like the designs of these popular coins, along with how easily tradeable they are.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
While the Howling Wolf gold coin’s purity is an impressive characteristic, the gorgeous design is probably the most striking feature of this coin. The obverse side of the coin prominently displays a graceful portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Surrounding the detailed portrait is the Queen’s name, the face value of the coin, and the year.
The reverse side of the coin exhibits a close-up of the howling wolf after which the gold coin is named. Investors will notice the realistic depiction of the grey wolf by analyzing the texture of the wolf’s coat and the lifelike way the wolf gazes as he howls. The multiple ripples in the background of the coin also represent the pitch of its howl. Parts of the coin have a mirrored finish to enhance the design. This side of the coin also has the purity and metal content stamped. In addition, the Canadian maple leaf is engraved as a security feature. This element makes it practically impossible to forge, which increases the authenticity of the coin.
The Canadian Howling Wolf gold coin is a beautiful start to the "Call of the Wild" series and is sure to enhance the value of any savvy investor's collection. It’s predicted to sell out quickly as it is the first in a series of coins to be minted. To learn more about this coin or any of our other products, call us at 1-800-800-1865. And, of course, you can also buy yours today through our secure online ordering system.
These beautiful Canadian gold coins for sale have limited production and will go fast – GET YOURS WHILE THEY LAST! You can check out other Royal Candian Mint coins Money Metals Exchange has to offer if you like this coin and want to see what other coins they have to offer.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.99999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,042.00 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|