Canadian Predator Series - 2019 GRIZZLY BEAR, 1 Troy Oz, .9999 Silver
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 24||$9.99||$34.72|
|25 - 99||$8.99||$33.72|
|100+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 25|
Sell to Us Price: $25.03 each
The Grizzly Bear - Fourth and Final Issue In The Predator Series from the Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint's 1 oz Silver Grizzly Bear is the final coin in the Canada Predator series and is a great way to buy physical silver. This limited issue is a .9999 pure silver coin and 1 troy ounce in size. The series commemorates Canada's predator animals. This release features a grizzly lunging for its prey, with fangs bared. Here is an excerpt from the Mint's description:
As Canada’s second-largest land-based carnivore, the powerful grizzly merits a substantial coin. Though this enigmatic animal is normally elusive, the Royal Canadian Mint has captured one here for you in this beautiful coin.
This apex predator has no natural enemies except when it is young. The greatest threat to its survival is habitat erosion and encroachment by humans, who affect grizzly populations directly through hunting, road collisions, and other conflicts, as well as by influencing its distribution, presenting a particular challenge for these animals that require large natural ranges with adequate food to thrive.
Get your 1 oz Canadian Silver Grizzly coins while they are available -- these fine silver mint coins won't last long:
- It is the fourth and final coin to be issued in this exciting series showcasing Canadian predators.
- The radial lines on the obverse and reverse, and a micro-engraved maple leaf with the year of issue ‘19’, provide enhanced security on this pure silver bullion coin for added peace of mind.
- The design has been masterfully crafted by Royal Canadian Mint engravers using a variety of engraving techniques and finishes to bring depth and texture to this stunning image.
- It will make a beautiful gift or collectible for those who love wildlife, natural images, original artwork, and Canadian themes.
The obverse of these .9999 fine Silver Grizzly bullion coins (silver grizzly bear) features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year (2019) and face value of $5 (CAD). The reverse, rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, showcases the fearsome grizzly attacking its prey.
The Silver Canadian Wolf is a beautifully made Silver Canadian coin that will make an interesting addition to any investor's holding.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Silver|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $25.03 each and we will buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Philip D.April 1st, 2022Beautiful SilverSo happy to finally find this in stock. Competed my collection of this Predator series thanks to your Notification feature. First purchase here and all went smoothly and perfectly. Also got some nice constitutional 90% too. Thanks!
David K.April 13th, 2020Canadian 1 oz Grizzly BearAnother truly beautiful coin. I like the predator series and have quite a few of them now. Excellent coins and superb customer service. Thank you Money Metals.
Kent F.September 15th, 2019BeautifulLove this coin. This is a great company to do business with.