Royal Canadian Mint Coin - 3/4 Oz .9999 Silver Reverse Proof - 2023 Lynx
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 29||$7.49||$25.51|
|30 - 599||$6.99||$25.01|
|600 - 900||$6.49||$24.51|
|901+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 30|
Sell to Us Price: $17.74 each
Beautiful RCM Animal Portrait Coins in .9999 Fine Silver
The Royal Canadian Mint is known throughout the world for creating beautiful coins featuring the wildlife that roams Canada. This special issue of three-quarter-ounce coins with portraits of some of Canada's iconic wildlife is a great example. Get yours today while the extremely limited supply lasts.
- Stunning Reverse Proof Finish
- 3/4 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver
- Face Value of $2 (CAD), backed by Canada's sovereign mint
- Ships in Monster Boxes of 600 coins
The reverse field features a woodland wildlife portrait including the Owl, Grey Wolf, Big Horn Sheep, Caribou, and more. **Designs shipped will be our choice and will depend on inventory availability.
On the obverse side is the iconic image of Queen Elizabeth II.
These coins offer the latest security features available from the Royal Canadian Mint. On the reverse carries a micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark.
The Royal Canadian Mint is the official sovereign mint of Canada. It has been operating in Ottowa, Canada since 1908 and in Winnipeg since 1980.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Reverse Proof, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Fine Silver|
|Metal Weight:||3/4 Troy Oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $17.74 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Brian M.October 5th, 2022A most beautiful way to collect silverThis “reverse” Proof coin in .9999 pure silver is a coin that’s is best described as a beautiful work of art. I usually purchase Canadian Silver Coins because they retain value and are popular everywhere. This Wild Horse design is one I would own simply because of its rare beauty even without containing such a high silver content. Buy at least ten of these when available to enjoy and share them with the people you love. My favorite coin period!
Charles T.September 9th, 2022Beautiful Coin at an excellent price!I purchased this when Money Metals offered it as a sale item. Watch thoise sales, it was a great buy and it is a very beautiful, high quality coin. I am sure it will rise in value in coming years.
Dennis F.April 2nd, 2021LoveJust what I was looking for.
Kyle S.March 30th, 2021Nice Looking CoinI have a few of these. They are great to add if you need a few more items to reach the free shipping minimum. Beautiful coin! I will keep buying these individually as they last. Arrived fast and problem free. Great experience.
Kurtis R.March 9th, 2021Beautiful DesignGreat to see the Canadian Caribou on a coin, love it.