Copper Skull 2nd Amendment Round - 1 AVDP Oz, .999 Pure Copper
|Quantity||Price Each||Total Price Each|
|20 - 480||$1.75||$1.75|
|500 - 2500||$1.55||$1.55|
|2520+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $0.80 each
1 Oz Copper Rounds - Skull Design, Commemorating the 2nd Amendment & and the Right to Bear Arms
Money Metals Exchange is pleased to offer Osborne Mint's Minuteman design on a pure copper round. These beautifully made rounds weigh one standard (avoirdupois) ounce and are shipped in mint tubes containing 20 rounds.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects Americans' right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights.
The right to keep and bear arms is a natural right of free people, but it is legally grounded in English common law. American founders were influenced by the English Bill of Rights of 1689. Sir William Blackstone described this right as an auxiliary right, supporting the natural rights of self-defense and resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state.
The Skull design, third in the 2nd Amendment Series graphically symbolizes that citizens of the United States are willing to die to protect their 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. A partial skull, enclosed in barbed wire, with the words Protect the 2nd Amendment on the top and bottom on the round, is a depiction of that resolve. 1776, the year the 13 American colonies declared their independence from Great Britain, is on either side of the skull.
The reverse is stamped with language directly from the US Constitution. It reads "The 2nd Amendment" and "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
These solid copper rounds are die-struck in Cincinnati Ohio, from .999 fine copper with a minimum weight of 1 AVDP (not troy) ounce per coin.
|Purity:||99.9% copper - minimum|
|Weight:||1 standard (avoirdupois) ounce|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $0.80 each and we will buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
steve g.August 25th, 2023Great ItemI ordered some Copper Skull 2nd Amendment Rounds. I love these things. They are magnificently struck and full detail. I believe in America and stand for it. This is one little way of showing my support for the 2nd Amendment. Thanx to all involved in this company and thanx for the Perfection you put into your work. They really are ART. I have had so many compliments on these I do believe I know where I'm going for Christmas list purchases this year. Thanx again
Leslie F.January 4th, 2023Copper Skull 2nd Amendment RoundThis is a incredible looking piece to have in my collection. And as it turned out the most popular gift for the 2nd amendment members of my family. I look forward to getting more for my collection. Thank you Money Metal Exchange for having such great product and service.