Copper We The People 2nd Amendment Round - 1 AVDP Oz, .999 Pure Copper
|Quantity||Price Each||Total Price Each|
|20 - 480||$1.75||$1.75|
|500 - 2500||$1.45||$1.45|
|2520+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $0.80 each
1 Oz Copper Rounds - We The People Design, Commemorating the 2nd Amendment & and the Right to Bear Arms
Money Metals Exchange is pleased to offer Osborne Mint's We The People design on a pure copper round. These beautifully made rounds weigh one standard (avoirdupois) ounce and are shipped in mint tubes containing 20 rounds.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects Americans' right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights.
The right to keep and bear arms is a natural right of free people, but it is legally grounded in English common law. American founders were influenced by the English Bill of Rights of 1689. Sir William Blackstone described this right as an auxiliary right, supporting the natural rights of self-defense and resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state.
The We The People design, fourth in the 2nd Amendment Series, makes a strong statement on the obverse side. The text “We the People” is emblazoned in the center with the American Eagle from the Great Seal of the United States just above it. The eagle's talons are outstretched, holding 13 arrows which represent the original 13 states in its left claw and an olive branch in its right. The branch symbolizes our ability to focus on peace, with the intent to protect that peace through strength. The eagle draws attention to the main focus of the round - We the People will protect OUR 2nd Amendment. The slight change in the text from the more familiar “will protect THE 2nd Amendment” to will protect OUR 2nd Amendment indicates the fervor and willingness in this country for our citizens to take a strong stand to protect their right to keep and bear arms.
The reverse is stamped with language directly from the US Constitution. It reads "The 2nd Amendment" and "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
These solid copper rounds are die-struck in Cincinnati Ohio, from .999 fine copper with a minimum weight of 1 AVDP (not troy) ounce per coin.
|Purity:||99.9% copper - minimum|
|Weight:||1 standard (avoirdupois) ounce|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $0.80 each and we will buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|