Engelhard Prospector Silver Round - 1 Troy Ounce
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 99||$10.99||$34.04|
|100+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $22.82 each
The Silver "Prospector" Round from Engelhard
Money Metals Exchange is pleased to offer its popular 1-oz Engelhard Prospector, minted of .999 fine silver. These silver rounds were minted from 1982 - 1987, and they were the first mass-production rounds to be marketed to the American public. Sometimes referred to as the "American Prospector," these rounds are perhaps the most iconic rounds being traded. Their popularity has grown to the point where some collectors have taken an interest.
Engelhard is a premier name in precious metals, known and respected worldwide.
Important Note: These rounds were produced nearly forty years ago and have been held and traded by investors since then. Please expect the rounds to have minor blemishes or tarnish.
The obverse features an American Prospector panning for gold. A symbol of the hard work and ambition of Americans who headed west to seek their fortunes in the middle and late 1800s.The text on the obverse includes "THE AMERICAN PROSPECTOR", U.S.A., and the date of issue.
The reverse carries the Engelhard ‘Large E’ logo that appeared on the reverse on rounds dated from 1982 through 1984. In the middle of 1984, the design was updated to a standard ‘Eagle’ logo which was produced until 1987. The reverse also features the weight, ONE TROY OUNCE, purity, 999 + FINE SILVER, and the manufacturer, ENGELHARD
|Date:||1984 - 1987|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, lightly circulated|
|Purity:||.999 fine silver|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $22.82 each and we will buy up to 1,000 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Hebert R.April 6th, 2023prospector silver coinI bought 4 of them and was very pleased with them one went in my coin collection and 3 of them I am stacking them I plan on buying 4 more of each one in the prospector series
Russell S.July 5th, 2022Interesting Silver Round to collect!I ordered a couple of these and I am very happy with the quality and detail. Thank you Money Metals!
Susan S.July 2nd, 2022Englehard ProspectorLoved these. Sorry they sold out. Love the service at MMX. My favorite metals place. Thanks for all do!! Suzanne