Beautiful - 25 x 1 Gram Gold Bars In Multicard Pack from Geiger
Geiger Edelmetalle AG has been making the highest quality gold and silver bars in Germany since 1720. The firm is still owned and operated by the Geiger family today. Their bars are coveted by enthusiasts for their unique asthetic, and the attention to detail which goes into their production. Each bar is finished to display Geiger's brilliant, trademark luster, and inscribed with its weight and purity.
Geiger is a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) affiliate member, and their hallmark is recognized worldwide.
Each of the twenty five 1 gram gold bars displays the exquisite quality that Geiger has been known for through the centuries. Each bar is .9999 fine gold and now carries added security features. These 1 gram bars come with the trust and assurance of the orginal mint Multicard pack.
- Each Multicard pack contains 25 pcs at 1 grams (0.0321 troy oz) of .9999 fine gold.
- Multicards shipped individually or quantities of 50 come in a mint box.
- Square shaped bars with reeded edges.
- Obverse: Features the German castle, Schloss Güldengossa, the original headquarters of Geiger. Inscribed "1g FEINGOLD 999.9".
- Reverse: Features a textured design with repeating "LEV" logos.
- Security: The serial number is stamped on the bar. A black light (not included with purchase) will verify the bar's authenticity. When illuminated the LEV rhombus and serial number stand out against the background.
Geiger bars command significant premiums versus other silver bars based on the quality, reputation and unique design. Grab yours today!
||.9999 Pure Gold
||25x1Grams (.0321 troy ounces per bar, .8038 troy ozs per pack)
Sell to Us
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,566.18 each and we will
buy up to 50 ounces at this price.
Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
Expedited shipping may be available for an extra fee. Please call 1-800-800-1865 for a quote.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been
cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue
as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a
value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video
surveillance, weighed and double checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly
what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your
shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
Cost to Ship & Insure
(absent periodic special offers for free or discounted shipping)