Gold Ring - Slanted Ridge **Matte Finish** - 12.6 Grams, 24K Pure - Large
|Quantity||Total Price Each|
|1 - 2||$1,139.52|
Simple splendor combined with 24Kt luxury - a beautiful, classic piece perfect for everyday wear.
**Nebü rings come in two adjustable sizes - Medium and Large - to accommodate the full ring size spectrum. Please be careful to order the correct size for the wearer.**
Nebü is much more than a fine jewelry brand. It is an investment in .9999 fine gold, beautifully designed and ready to put on. Now you can invest in wearable bullion and avoid the ridiculous markups normally associated with jewelry.
From its inception, Nebü has woven 24k purity, timeless elegance, and a passion for the African wilderness into the fabric of the Nebü line of fine jewelry. They create impactful, beautiful heirloom quality pieces people can proudly wear, and they dedicate a portion of profits toward investments in the grand wilderness of Africa.
The founder, Helen Viljoen, has earned degrees in both law and genetics. She combines her search for justice and truth, with a love of the African bush into inspired designs crafted from ultra-pure gold.
Gold offers timeless value. It is this ancient wisdom Helen and her team draw upon as they create African treasures which serve as enduring investments for Nebü's discerning clientele.
Helen and her team endeavor to deliver pure authenticity and fundamental value in the form of investment-grade jewelry. Nebü offers original designs crafted in .9999 pure gold as a line of affordable jewelry - a first in Africa and the world.
Each piece is sold by weight and can be valued anywhere, anytime, based on the gold market price.
Every collection is inspired by vulnerable and endangered species, with a rarity mirrored in Nebü's impactful and exclusive designs. Along with a commitment to everlasting and enduring value, Nebü pledges 10% of profits to the conservation of the environment and endangered species.
Nebü currently focuses on the two most vulnerable animals in illegal trade - namely the Rhino and Pangolin, as well as "re-wilding" efforts of forest restoration in sub-Saharan Africa.
Nebü takes extra care in ensuring that every piece is carefully designed and sustainably crafted from ethically sourced, recycled precious metals using environmentally friendly processes.
- Nebü box
- Velvet jewelry pouch
- Certificate of authenticity certifying metal, weight, and purity
- Assay certificate
- Welcome card
|Size:||9-3/4 (USA) - Adjustable|
We are currently unable to purchase this item online. Please call us at 1-800-800-1865 during normal business hours. A Specialist will assist you if we are currently able to purchase the item.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|