Klondike Gold Rush Series - Panning for Gold, 1 Oz .99999 Fine in Assay
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$599.00||$2,483.95|
|10+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $1,934.95 each
Panning for Gold - First Release in The Brand New Klondike Gold Rush Series From the Royal Canadian Mint
The Klondike Gold Rush began in 1896. Now, investors can capture the spirit with the beautiful, special release ounce $200 (CAD) gold coin struck in .99999 fine gold. "Five Nines" coins from the Royal Canadian Mint are the purest gold coins in the world.
The unique design is of a gold pan, with a rich find of nuggets. It will make a fine addition to any collection, and buyers can avoid the high collectibles premium! Every single coin comes attractively packaged in RCM's certified assay card holder.
Tens of thousands of fortune seekers flooded into the Klondike region of Canada's north seeking gold. A few struck it rich, and many others failed. The allure of beautiful, and valuable gold, drove population and development to this isolated region.
The Klondike Gold Rush (1896-1899) is one of the more famous examples in North America. It was a particularly important chapter in Canada’s history. 2021 marks the 125th anniversary of the discovery that inspired gold fever in the Yukon territory. Skookum Jim Mason, his nephew Dawson Charlie, Kate Carmack, and her husband George Carmack made the famous find. Word spread and the rush was on the following summer.
The first gold nuggets were found at Rabbit (Bonanza) Creek. The ensuing boom spurred Yukon’s entry into Confederation and Canada’s emergence as one of the world’s leading gold producers. This stunning Panning for Gold coin memorializes that first find.
- The Panning for Gold coin is the first release in the new Klondike Gold Rush series in 1-ounce 99.999% pure gold
- Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers
- Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the center of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “21,” denoting the coin’s year of issue
- Unique credit-card-sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing
- Signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin
- Highest face value ($200 CAN) of any legal tender 1oz. gold bullion coin
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.99999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Gold Pan With Nuggets|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,934.95 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|