Lunar Ox - Perth Mint 1 Oz .9999 Fine Silver
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$9.89||$35.40|
|20 - 159||$9.39||$34.90|
|160 - 400||$8.89||$34.40|
|401+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $27.01 each
The Lunar Ox - Second Release in Perth Mint's Lunar Series III
The beautiful Lunar Ox in .9999 fine silver is the second release of the Perth Mint's popular Lunar Series III. The Perth Mint, Australia's sovereign mint, is renowned for crafting beautiful and interesting coins. That is why Perth's Lunar Series is always so popular. Grab your striking, limited edition Year of the Ox coins now.
People born under the sign of the Ox are thought to be hardworking and honest. They are humble and do not seek attention, but their diligence and effort often bring them recognition nonetheless. Additionally, the coming year of the Ox is associated in Chinese element theory with metal - appropriate for a coin issued in .9999 fine silver. It's an auspicious time for the Year of the Ox silver coin (2021). Get yours today, the inventory won't last long.
The Ox is the second among Chinese zodiac animals. According to one popular myth the Jade Emperor declared the order would be decided by a race. The clever mouse tricked the Ox into giving it a ride. Then, just at the finish line, leaped off of the Ox's head and finished first.
The stunning silver coins which celebrate the Year of the Ox are going to go quickly. The Perth Lunar coins are well crafted and carry universal appeal with animal themes. This beautiful coin is no exception.
- 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage cap of 300,000 coins
- Coins are individually sealed in hard, clear plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls
- The obverse features Jody Clark's portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- On the coin's reverse you will find an Ox and a calf
- Legal tender for $1 AUD, backed by the Perth Mint for weight and purity
The popular coins tend to go quickly and once the mintage is sold, no more will be produced.
Perth changes issues a new coin design annually in the series, with the animal associated with that year. Every 12th year, the cycle starts again. Series 1 of the Lunar coins was launched in 1996. The year 2020 marked the beginning of Series III.
People born under the sign of the Ox (2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961, 1949, 1937, & 1925) are said to be diligent and hardworking.
Get yours today! The Perth Mint is known for quality and endearing designs and the Lunar coins are a wonderful addition to any collection!
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Ox and Calf|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $27.01 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Dennis F.April 2nd, 2021AmazingBeautiful and amazing as all their products are.
Susan J.March 11th, 2021PerfectThe coin was flawless. Very happy with my purchase.
Steve G.November 18th, 2020SO Mystical / Magical, so-that i hold it un-clad Every DayThe Aussies can Keep Their Queen, yet on this coin she is Polished; i am Chinese-Astrol' OX / WaterBuffalo; BEAUTIFULLY Shown on this coin. I had it shipped to me, as an Impulse Purchase, despite my State SalesTax'd; i also bought one for a long-time dear friend having her X0-birthday next year, also an OX. For me, these are to Have&HOLD; i already have thousands of Silver Ounces at MME-Storage; and my 38-y.o. son "chastised" me for the purchase (what-with Tax, Premium) and i told him: it is MY Christmas Present to Myself, since you kids gift-me nothing. I also bought the GOLD 1-oz. OX-coin, to Hold-in-Hand; and i feature them as my ProfilePicture on FaceBook...