Lunar Pig - Perth Mint 1 Oz .9999 Fine Silver
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 39||$18.99||$42.19|
|40+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $25.20 each
The Lunar Pig - Last in Perth Mint's Lunar Series II
The beautiful 2019 Lunar Pig in .9999 fine silver is the last release of the Perth Mint's popular Lunar Series II. The Perth Mint, Australia's sovereign mint, is renowned for crafting beautiful and interesting coins. That is why Perth's Lunar Series is always so popular.
The Pig is the last among Chinese zodiac animals. According to one popular myth, the Jade Emperor declared the order would be decided by a race. The pig arrived at the finish line last because he overslept.
In Chinese culture, the pig is a symbol of beautiful personality and good luck. People born under the sign of the mouse are thought to be hard-working, energetic, and enthusiastic.
The stunning silver coins which celebrate the Year of the Pig will make a fine addition to your silver holding. The Perth Lunar coins are well crafted and carry universal appeal with animal themes. The 2019 Pig is no exception.
- 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage cap of 300,000 coins
- Coins are individually sealed in hard, clear plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls
- The obverse features Jody Clark's portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- On the coin's reverse you will find two mice foraging on husks of corn
- Legal tender for $1 AUD, backed by the Perth Mint for weight and purity
The popular coins tend to go quickly and once the mintage is sold, no more will be produced.
Perth changes issues a new coin design annually in the series, with the animal associated with that year. Every 12th year, the cycle starts again. Series 1 of the Lunar coins was launched in 1996. The year 2019 marks the end of Series II.
People born under the sign of the Pig (2019, 2007, 1995, 1983, 1971, 1959, 1947, 1935 & 1923) are said to be hard-working, but ready to enjoy themselves.
Get yours today! The Perth Mint is known for quality and endearing designs and the Lunar coins are a wonderful addition to any collection!
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Oz|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Pig & Piglets|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $25.20 each and we will buy up to 500 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Thomas S.April 11th, 2021Older combat Veteran very Satisfied!I love the higher pure quality of the Lunar Pig and glad to have bought as many as I did! MMX is a fine, honest, quality company with smart people at the helm and I fully trust them 100%. My humble blog: Tom's Logic Journal. ---Thomas G. Schuckman.
Andrew B.August 1st, 2020I like this one very muchI like the attention to detail on this one. Especially with the 4 baby pigs below Momma pig. This pig doesn't need lipstick because the coin is beautiful.
Cassandra H.July 19th, 2020Extremely pleased.These 2019 Lunar Pig coins are my favorite, and I am very happy that I was able to purchase enough of them to my satisfaction. The packaging was secure for shipping, and my orders were delivered in a timely manner. I'm extremely pleased, thank you.
RICHARD K.June 10th, 2020BEAUTIFUL PROOF QUALITY COINS.I have placed four orders for these Lunar Pig 1 Ounce Rounds. I purchased others too but these in my opinion were the best of all of them. So far I have bought about 100 of these and plan to keep ordering them until they run out. However I suggest you purchase other silver coins or the generic rounds that are much cheaper. This way I can buy up more of these before they are all gone. I wish I had the funds to buy up all the Lunar Pigs they have in stock, however I can only spare about $1000 per moth for silver bullion.
Peter F.May 28th, 2020Excellent experienceI received my order 2 days after placing it and everything came as expected. I bought several of these coins as gifts and they are beautiful in person. Highly recommend this item.