Mexican 20 Peso, .4823 Ounces Gold Content
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$117.62||$1,097.80|
|20 - 50||$117.62||$1,097.80|
|51+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $931.17 each
20 Peso Gold Coins from Mexico
Mexico first issued the 20 peso gold coin featuring the Aztec Sun Stone in 1917. Production continued until 1921 and then paused until 1960. Over 11 years, more than 6 million of the 20 peso coins were minted, and carried the date of "1959". In 1971 the series went back on hiatus for nearly 3 decades when the Mexican mint again began issuing restrike coins with the 1959 date. This last round of production ran from 2000 - 2009 and featured a matte (satin) finish.The coin's obverse carries a golden eagle perched atop a cactus and holding a snake in its beak. The design commemorates the founding of Mexico City. The story holds that the Aztec god of war and the sun instructed the Mexica tribe to build their city located where they found an Eagle devouring a serpent.
- Each coin contains .4823 troy ounces of gold content in an alloy of 90% gold, 10% copper
- Legal tender at 20 Mexican Pesos
- Issued and backed by Mexico's federal government
Most coins will be from the more recent issues. Dates shipped will be random, based on availability.
Mexican Gold Pesos offer ways to effectively add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 20 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
|Mint Facility:||Mexican Mint|
|Denomination:||20 Mexican Pesos|
|Quality / Type:||Lightly Circulated|
|Purity:||90% gold, 10% copper|
|Metal Weight:||.4823 troy ozs gold|
|Obverse:||Aztec Sun Stone|
|Reverse:||Golden Eagle and Snake|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $931.17 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
William K.February 10th, 2023Excellent Coin!I have two of the beauties, 1917 and 1919. Under an eye loupe they both show almost zero wear. Well preserved! My future investments will include additional coins.
Jose R.August 27th, 2022Beautiful coin !!This is my second purchase , I gotta say I was very pleased with my first order But this one even better I would definitely buy again !! Thank you Money Metals
Jordan d.July 13th, 2022Beautiful and UniqueBeautiful and Unique coin. I love it. Money Metals is the only place I go to purchase Gold and Silver. Thank You, JD Spokane, USA
terry l.December 7th, 202020 Peso Gold pieceAbsolutely beautiful. It would make an awesome piece of jewelry. Very unique design on the reverse with the Mayan calendar. Five star purchase!