Buy Australian Platinum Platypus Coins issued by the Perth Mint
Money Metals Exchange
is pleased to offer the platinum Australian Platypus 1 oz coin
, minted by the prestigious Perth Mint of Australia. In 2011 the Perth Mint introduced the platinum Platypus
coin, marking the first time the mint had produced a platinum coin
since it discontinued the Koala in 2000. The Platypus is one of the very few actively minted platinum coins available in the world, but like other government minted platinum coins the Platypus has a small annual mintage in the range of only 30,000.
Platinum is a great metal to start investing in because of the various properties it offers. Another similar metal, would be silver bullion. At a lower cost, a lot of new investors start off with silver, either silver 1oz bars
or bullion coins.
For investors looking to buy platinum bullion the Platypus offers a great combination of beauty and a low premium, making it a terrific option. Just call Money Metals Exchange directly at 1-800-800-1865 to inquire about the current availability and/or to place an order.
||Australia's Perth Mint
||2011 to present
|Quality / Type:
||99.95% platinum - minimum
||1 troy ounce (31.103 grams)
||1.181 inches (30 mm)
||Queen Elizabeth II
Sell to Us
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,005.40 each and we will
buy up to 40 ounces at this price.
Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been
cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue
as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a
value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video
surveillance, weighed and double checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly
what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will packaged securely and
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your
shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
Cost to Ship & Insure
(absent periodic special offers for free or discounted shipping)