Silver Bar (1,000 Oz) Comex Approved
|# Ounces||Premium/Oz||Price per Ounce|
|1000 - 2000||$1.59||$26.28|
|2001 - 5000||$1.49||$26.18|
|5001+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $23.74 Per Ounce
Lowest Cost Bars - 1000 Oz Silver Bar
Depository Item - Thousand-ounce silver bars are difficult to ship safely and also cannot be repurchased from outside LBMA or Comex-approved vaults without first melting and assaying. For these reasons, we do not ship these bars and instead provide segregated storage arrangements for clients holding them. However, you may make your own arrangements to pick up these bars yourself from the depository.
The 1000-silver ounce bar offers the lowest possible premium. These bars may be ideal for investors who want the most ounces for their money. There is no better way to get physical silver bullion this close to the Spot market price! Check out all our silver bars for sale.
But there are some things you need to know. These exchange-sized bars are not typically suitable for customers wanting to take personal possession, for several reasons. Most dealers don't want them in stock because they don't often get customers looking for them. That means they will likely bid significantly less. They will also want to have these large bars melted and assayed, to be certain they are genuine and have not been tampered with. Whatever the investor saved, and then some, will be lost.
These bars weigh approximately 70 lbs each, and they are all of a different weight ranging from 900 to 1100 troy ounces. They are tough to handle, in addition to being difficult and expensive to ship silver bullion bars this large.
Fortunately, Money Metals can help investors avoid all of that hassle and expense. Clients can buy these "good delivery" bars, store them with Money Metals Depository, then quickly and easily sell the bars back to us when the time is right - at the full, fair price.
Money Metals does the storage of your 1000 oz fine silver bars the right way. We only offer fully segregated storage in our state-of-the-art, high-security vaults. Your bars are never commingled and they remain your sole and exclusive property and they do not remain registered with any trading exchange.
Call one of our Specialists today at 1-800-800-1865 to get started. Setting up a storage account makes buying and selling silver bars easy to do. We will lock your spot price and confirm the actual silver bullion weight in your particular bar(s). 1000 oz pure silver bars vary in weight up to 10%. Once payment is made and cleared we will confirm receipt into your storage account.
In large quantities, all silver bullion products can take significant room to store and can be cumbersome to handle. Some investors will find buying and storing 1000 oz bars the ultimate convenience in addition to being low-cost.
1000 Ounce Bar Facts:
- Each bar is roughly the size of a loaf of bread - only a few inches longer
- We sell only LBMA & COMEX good delivery bars from manufacturers such as Asahi, Heraeus, and Republic Metals Corp
- Bars will vary slightly in weight - 1000 ozs +/- 10%
- Buyers making a very large purchase can save even more - call us for our best pricing
Is 1000 Ounces Too Large? Money Metals Has You Covered With These Smaller Options:
5 Troy weight Silver bars (approximately 2.5" long x 1.5" wide x .25" thick)
|Purity:||.999 fine silver|
|Metal Weight:||1000 Ozs +/- 10% (910 - 1100 Ozs Act. Weight)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $23.74 Per Ounce and we will buy up to 5 Each at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|