Palladium American Eagle, 1 Oz., .9995 Pure
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$699.00||$1,980.95|
|10 - 30||$679.00||$1,960.95|
|31+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $1,249.90 each
For the first time, the US Mint has added palladium to the American Eagle bullion coin program. Platinum Eagles were added in 1997 so it has been 20 years since the program has expanded to include an additional metal. Demand for palladium has risen dramatically in the futures markets, making the metal the best performer among precious metals in the months leading up to this coin's release. That interest promises to translate to strong demand for the metal's official 1 oz coin.
The design is sure to please. The coin obverse features Mercury wearing his iconic winged cap, matching the beloved "Mercury" dime. The Roman God is the patron of messengers, financial gain, commerce, poetry, travelers, boundaries, and luck. The reverse features a perched Eagle with an olive branch held in its beak. Both the obverse and reverse are designs created by Adolph Weinman -- one of America's great coin artists. The price of palladium makes it a great time to buy. The value of palladium will help grow a great collection or investment!
Palladium American Eagles are minted using .9995 pure metal and weigh 1 troy oz. The US Mint packages the coins in tubes of 10. Full mint boxes contain 100 coins. Each is denominated as $25 US dollars and marked with its metal weight and purity.
The US Mint located in Philadelphia will be responsible for the first mintage of the coins.
Now is a great time to diversify your metal holding with palladium, which has been outperforming. Issues of these coins will be modest in size and may sell out quickly so move fast to secure the coins you want. Check out the great palladium spot price offered by Money Metals.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Date:||2017 - present|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||1 troy oz|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,249.90 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Lonnie G.March 2nd, 2022Great price, great valueBeautiful coin, nicer than expected. Price and availability at Money Metals unequaled, too bad price over spot is so high but same or higher elsewhere
Michael J.January 2nd, 2022Beautiful coin and great serviceThis coin is awesome! It’s beautiful, and it’s fantastic to have ounces of palladium in coin form. Money Metals is my favorite dealer for palladium.