Perth Mint Lunar Series - 2015 Year of the Goat, 1 Oz.
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$149.00||$2,201.00|
|10+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $2,052.00 each
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the Lunar Series coins from Australia's Perth Mint. 2015 is the Year of the Goat and we will sell our limited allocation of these special coins very quickly. The mintage of the 1 oz gold coin commemorating the Year of the Goat promises to be very low - roughly 1/10th the number of the more common Kangaroo coins. It's truly one of the most beautiful and detailed gold coins for sale. The Perth Mint is perhaps the most recognized government mint in the world and has an unmatched reputation for quality, beautifully made coins and bars.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
The Queen of England (obverse) - The obverse includes the Ian Rank-Broadley created design of Queen Elizabeth II.
Male Goat (reverse) - It features a male goat standing tall on what appears to be a mountain scene.
If you have any questions about the 1 oz 2015 Year of the Goat, or other gold and silver products, feel free to contact Money Metals Exchange today at 1-800-800-1865.
These beautiful Australian lunar gold bullion coins are enormously popular worldwide – GET YOURS WHILE THEY LAST!
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Ram standing on rocky ledge|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,052.00 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|