Perth Mint Lunar Series - 2021 Year of the Ox, 1 Oz .9999 Gold
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$265.53||$2,308.03|
|10 - 19||$245.10||$2,287.60|
|20+||Call for discount|
|Full Tube Qty = 20|
Sell to Us Price: $2,062.93 each
Perth Mint Lunar Series - The Second Release in Series III: Year of the Ox
The Perth Mint in Australia began minting .9999 pure gold coins in the beautiful Lunar series more than twenty years ago. Money Metals Exchange is proud to make them available here in the US. Year of the Ox coins with the 2021 date marks the second release in the third Lunar series (series III), which will ultimately contain 12 coins. Grab your striking, limited edition Year of the Ox coins now.
People born under the sign of the Ox are thought to be hardworking and honest. They are humble and do not seek attention, but their diligence and effort often bring them recognition nonetheless. Additionally, the coming year of the Ox is associated in Chinese element theory with metal - appropriate for a coin issued in .9999 fine gold. It's an auspicious time for the Year of the Ox gold coin (2021). Get yours today, the inventory won't last long.
Allocations of these gold mint coins are limited and tend to sell out fast.
The Perth Mint began minting these special edition coins in 1996, inspired by the Chinese Lunar calendar. Each Lunar Gold Coin Series comprises 12 coins, with just one issued each year. The Year of the Ox is the 2nd issue in Lunar Series III.
Australia's Perth Mint is renowned for making quality gold and silver coins. They are recognized around the world and traded everywhere.
Some highlights for the 2021 Year of the Ox issue:
- Each Australian Lunar Gold coin is backed by the government of Australia for weight and purity
- Each gold coin is minted from .9999 pure gold
- Each Lunar coin is encapsulated in hard, clear plastic
- Denominated with $100 Australian Dollars
- Mintage will be limited to 30,000 gold bullion coins
LUNAR OX COIN DESIGN
The Queen of England (obverse) - The obverse includes the Ian Rank-Broadley created design of Queen Elizabeth II. This side is inscribed with "ELIZABETH II," "AUSTRALIA," "1 oz 9999 Au," and, "100 DOLLARS."
Ox (reverse) - An Ox striding forward and tossing its head, framed by vertical bamboo stalks. The words "Ox 2021" are inscribed in both English and Chinese characters.
|Mint Facility:||Perth Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.9999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
|Reverse:||Ox Tossing Its Head with Bamboo Stalks|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,062.93 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Steve G.November 18th, 2020Received; BETTER Than Pictured. Also bought the Silver-OX Coin.The Aussies can Keep Their Queen, yet on this coin she is Polished; i am Chinese-Astrol' OX / WaterBuffalo; BEAUTIFULLY Shown on this coin. I had it shipped to me, as an Impulse Purchase, despite my State SalesTax'd; i also bought a Silver one for a long-time dear friend having her X0-birthday next year, also an OX. For me, these are to Have&HOLD; i already have thousands of Silver Ounces at MME-Storage; and my 38-y.o. son "chastised" me for the purchase (what-with Tax, Premium) and i told him: it is MY Christmas Present to Myself, since you kids gift-me nothing. I also bought the SILVER 1-oz. OX-coin, to Hold-in-Hand; and i feature them as my ProfilePicture on FaceBook... i am surprised that the Gold version is about 2/3 the size of the Silver coin!