Proof Gold Eagle - 1/4 oz
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 10||$347.77||$851.78|
|11+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $536.77 each
Gold American Eagle Proof Coins are Beautiful, and So Is the Price...
The proof version of the American Eagle coins is generally offered at a significantly higher price. The coins are minted using specially polished dies and each is struck multiple times. After passing quality control, the coins are packaged against scratching and fingerprints inside clear, hard plastic capsules. They are then placed in a velvet-lined box with a certificate of authenticity.
Money Metals Exchange is proud to offer these coins, when available, at a price that is most fair far less than what you will find them for elsewhere by dealers specializing in "rare" and collectible coins.
Gold American Eagles are issued by the US Mint in West Point, New York. They are official legal tender and backed by the US government for weight and purity. Production of the American Eagle series of coins began in 1986. The proof sets come with dates ranging from 1998 - 2008 and 2010 - present. Production of proof gold coins was suspended in 2009 as the US Mint put all efforts into minting standard bullion coins to meet the unprecedented demand which followed the Financial Crisis.
Mintages of these coins were limited, and so is availability. Money Metals Exchange only offers them when we can secure inventory at a fair price.
Proof American Gold Eagles Offer:
- 1/4 Troy oz of actual gold content in total
- Packed in Original US Mint box with Certificate of Authenticity
- Guaranteed, Legal Tender of the US Government
The gold American Eagle is the only 22-karat purity coin eligible to be held inside precious metals IRAs. IRS rules require metal of at least .995 purity, but an exemption was made for these official US issue coins.
When it comes to purity, it is important to note that the coins contain the actual gold content stamped upon them. The gross weight of the coins is slightly greater than the value indicated because of the additional weight of silver and copper used as an alloy. Investors never pay for the metal they do not receive.
|Mint Facility:||U.S. Mint|
|Date:||1986 - 2008, 2010 - Present|
|Quality / Type:||Proof, Uncirculated|
|Purity:||91.67% gold (22 karat), 3% silver, 5.33% copper|
|Metal Weight:||1/4 troy oz. ounce (7.776 grams)|
|Diameter:||0.866 inches (22.00 mm)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $536.77 each and we will buy up to 10 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Namir T.February 20th, 2020Amazing ProductIt was extremely well packed and housed exactly what I ordered. It did exceed my expectations with the quality and information packed into the order. I will be ordering from MMX again!
Michael M.May 4th, 2019WOW! Let me say it again, WOW!I just unpacked my order. I am speechless. I am not big on collecting coins, but this surpasses my wildest imagination of the quality of proof coin that I just received. Of course, I would not expect anything less from The United States Mint, but MMX just blew me away on what I ordered I am a true skeptic, but you guys are the real deal. Thank You!