RCM Call of the Wild Elk - 1 Troy Oz .99999 Gold
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$399.00||$2,430.80|
|10+||Call for our best pricing! 1-800-800-1865|
Sell to Us Price: $2,041.80 each
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the Royal Canadian Mint's Elk gold bullion coin - the fourth in a new "Call of the Wild" series of coins. The gold Elk Coin is beautifully struck in amazing "five 9's" (.99999) fine gold and the mintage promises to be small. Each 1 oz gold coin carries a face value of $200 CDN and comes individually packaged in the Royal Canadian Mint certificate style holder.
Though these Royal Canadian Mint coins are a special edition with a premium package, the pricing is competitive with bullion coins produced in much larger quantities - including the 1-ounce American Gold Eagle bullion coin and the US Gold mint Buffalo, which you can buy from Money Metals.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Queen Elizabeth II (obverse) - A portrait of Queen Elizabeth II graces the obverse of this beautiful Canadian gold 1 oz coin.
Elk (reverse) - Known for its towering antlers, this “crowned” prince of the wild is largely found in western Canada, with some populations scattered across the Prairie Provinces and in different parts of Ontario. The elk typically lives in a single-sex grouping, with cows, calves, and younger bulls forming a summer herd while mature bulls form separate groups. But once the rut begins, the mature bull sets out to establish a harem using its distinctive cry to attract potential mates. Should a rival bellow a challenge, a show of force ensues: both parties engage in mirroring to seize up one another’s strength, and the tension builds until there’s a retreat or a clash of antlers, the outcome of which ultimately determines dominance.
Packaging: Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded black clamshell holder.
The 1 oz Canadian Gold Elk coin is a beautiful addition to the Candian Call of the Wild gold coin series that is sure to enhance the value of any savvy investor's collection. To learn more about these gold coins or any of our other products, call us at 1-800-800-1865. You can also buy yours today through our secure online ordering system.
This beautiful 1 oz gold Canadian coin is enormously popular and will go fast – GET YOURS WHILE THEY LAST!
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.99999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $2,041.80 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|