2019 RCM Call of the Wild Moose - 1 Troy Oz .99999 Gold
This item is currently out of stock
Enter your email address to receive an alert when this product is available...
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 9||$399.00||$2,287.05|
|10+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $1,938.05 each
The Royal Canadian Mint Moose - Latest in the "Call of the Wild" Series
The Royal Canadian Mint has released the gold Moose - the sixth coin in the Call of the Wild series. Coins in this series offer astonishing purity at “five nines” (.99999). As with prior releases in the series, the mintage of the gold Moose is expected to be small.
These coins are special because they are legal tender for $200 Canadian, as opposed to $50, for the standard Maple Leaf. Each comes individually packaged in the Royal Canadian Mint certificate style holder.
The coins are a limited issue and specially packaged, but buyers won’t pay a huge markup. The premium is similar to the American Eagle 1 ounce gold coin. Investors can add interest to their gold holdings without worry. Move quickly however, these won’t be available for long.
The 1 oz gold Canadian Moose follows the Howling Wolf (1st), Growling Cougar (2nd), Roaring Grizzly (3rd), Elk (4th), and Golden Eagle (5th) in the "Call of the Wild" series. The coins pay homage to the iconic wildlife of Canada. Each Canadian coin featured an animal making its cry, declaring its dominance over the wild landscape of the north.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Obverse/Front: A portrait of Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse of this beautiful Canadian gold 1 oz coin.
Reverse/Back: A Moose calling out its defiance and seeking a mate. The Moose is the largest mammal roaming the forests of Canada. Bull moose prefer a solitary existence unless it is during the rut. They tend to be shy but can be fearsome when angered. The moose is a spectacle in the wild, and stunning in .99999 pure gold.
Packaging: "Call of the Wild" coins are packaged in an assay card, with the coin on display in a clear plastic bubble. The card carries the Royal Canadian Mints mark and guarantees weight and purity. Each 1 oz Canadian Moose coin is also laser engraved with the Mint’s security feature, a micro-etched Maple Leaf surrounding “19” – the year of issue.
The 1 oz Moose coin is sure to go quickly. The "Call of the Wild" series is popular and the quantities available are very limited. Go "wild" and secure yours today!
To learn more about this gold bullion coin or any of our other products, call us at 1-800-800-1865. You can also buy yours today through our secure online ordering system.
The Gold Moose will only be minted in 2019 – when they are gone, they are gone for good.
|Mint Facility:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Uncirculated|
|Purity:||.99999 Pure Gold|
|Metal Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Obverse:||Queen Elizabeth II|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $1,938.05 each and we will buy up to 20 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|