$2.50 U.S. Liberty Gold Quarter Eagles
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 39||$307.96||$532.75|
|40+||Please Call For Our Best Pricing! 1-800-800-1865|
Sell to Us Price: $258.51 each
Low Premiums on Historic Gold Quarter Eagles
Money Metals Exchange proudly offers the $2.50 Liberty U.S. Gold Quarter Eagle. The quarter eagles were introduced in 1840, two years after the second wave of eagles, and about 36 years after the originals.
These coins may be in polished or cleaned condition and are NOT slabbed or graded. Some coins may have extensive wear.
ABOUT THE DESIGN
Lady Liberty Head (obverse) - The U.S. Mint continued with the same consistent design of previous American Eagle coins. It features Lady Liberty's side profile along with thirteen stars circling the coin and the year below.
American Eagle (reverse) - The reverse design of these pre-1933 gold coins displays the Great Seal of the United States.
For a better understanding of these coins, we would compare them to if you were buying junk silver coins. They may not be the best looking, but they have the best value at lower costs!
Investors looking to buy the $2.50 U.S. Gold Quarter Eagles online, or over the phone, should call Money Metals Exchange directly at 1-800-800-1865.
|Mint Facility:||U.S. Mint|
|Dates:||1849 - 1907|
|Quality / Type:||Coins are not graded and may be polished. Condition will vary. Some coins may have extensive wear.|
|Purity:||90% Gold, 10% Copper|
|Gold Weight:||$2.50 = .1209 Troy Ounces (Uncirculated)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $258.51 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
David K.May 22nd, 2020Quality Fractional US GoldI have recently started to buy more fractional gold and MMX has a lot to offer. The $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle coin is an excellent coin. Great quality and price with the superior service from MMX.
March 26th, 2017The wait was rewarded!These coins were amazing! Both in excellent condition even though one of them had been around for well over 150 years with an 1855 date! I appreciate the ability to amass gold with these historic gems!