$5.00 U.S. Mint Commemorative Coin, 0.2419 Troy Oz Gold
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 29||$78.03||$565.71|
|30 - 100||$73.15||$560.83|
|101+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $463.30 each
$5 U.S. Gold Commemorative Coins - Grab Some American History at a Low Price
The US Mint began issuing modern $5 gold commemorative coins in 1986. The idea was to honor important figures and events in American history. One of the most common examples is the gold coin which marked the 1996 Olympic Games held in Atlanta, GA.
Each of these coins contains 0.2419 ozs of gold content and they are 90% pure. This is the same content and alloy used in older pre-1933 gold coins of the same $5 denomination. They are limited issue. And they are a fantastic way to add interest to your precious metals holding.
The coins come in a variety of designs and the design shipped will be random - according to availability.
|Mint Facility:||US Mint|
|Quality / Type:||Bullion, Uncirculated|
|Metal Weight:||.2419 troy ozs gold|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $463.30 each and we will buy up to 100 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|
Please Sign In or Register to leave a review
Philip E.May 4th, 2022First one of theseA different coin for me than the norm, and closer to spot for fractional gold, This is a great coin to fit that niche.
James E.February 5th, 2021"O say can you see..."Very pretty,uncirculated rendering of the anthem's opening line, the ship Scott Key watched from, and Fort McHenry. Very bright,little coin. Sort of like the newer Jefferson nickels in its' offset design. No gripes about the overall service....ever.
Christian A.October 4th, 2020Bought 5 so farI will definitely buy more. All the other reviews are spot on. I have received several different designs as well.
Eric N.August 12th, 2020Beautiful coin more value to me than a 1/4 round pieceLove these coins. They have added value as they are minted by the US mint. In addition they have nice contrasts compared to a regular 1/4 ounce of gold with beautiful designs which highlight points in USA
David K.June 17th, 2020Gold CommemorativeThese $5 gold commemorative's are absolutely beautiful coins and an excellent addition to anyone's holdings. They are also a great buy at MMX. Beautiful product, excellent service and fast shipping.