Vault Rhodium - 1/10 Troy Oz Portion of .999 Rhodium Sponge / Bars Held in Allocated Storage
This is a low-cost, storage item and generally cannot be shipped. You will be prompted to set up a Vault Metals storage agreement upon completion of your order and there is a small storage fee.
Also available in GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM -- click HERE for details!
|Quantity||Premium/Unit||Total Price Each|
|1 - 19||$95.00||$515.00|
|20 - 50||$90.00||$510.00|
|501+||Call for discount|
Sell to Us Price: $320.00 each
Introducing the Lowest Cost Way to Buy .9995 Pure Rhodium
**NOTE: Vault Rhodium is a storage product. The ounces purchased are held in bailment on your behalf and stored in a Class 3 vault. Clients must complete a storage agreement after checkout and there is an affordable fee for storage. The fee starts at just $96 per year and goes as low as 39 basis points (.0039) per year for holdings of $1,000,000 or more. Clients with $100,000 in value stored pay just $490 per year (.0049 x $100,000), for example.**
Now you can buy physical rhodium securely stored without the markup of most minted bullion products. You can avoid the cost, hassle, and delay associated with having your rhodium shipped. And you get the ultimate security for your rhodium by storing it in Class 3 state-of-the-art vaults at CNT Depository in Massachusetts, Delaware Depository in Delaware, and Money Metals Depository in Idaho,
Rhodium sponge generally offers the lowest cost. The challenge is in making this product available to bullion investors. The sponge is the form preferred by industrial users, but it is not suitable for investors who want to take personal possession, as it will be difficult to re-sell. When it is time to sell, a sponge that is outside a trusted vault system must be melted and re-assayed. This means significant additional costs and delays. A low-cost sponge works best for investors when it remains in a trusted depository.
The solution is Vault Rhodium.
How do we do it? By providing clients with the ability to accumulate ounces through direct, allocated ownership in rhodium sponge (or other sized .999 rhodium bullion products when practicable) which are stored physically segregated for our Vault Metals clientele.
Why do we do it? There is just one reason. Investors want rhodium at the lowest possible premium.
- Fabricated coins, rounds, and smaller bars are often in short supply, particularly during periods of turmoil and high demand. rhodium is either unavailable or premiums go sky-high, just when investors need rhodium the most.
- Some customers worry about security and the difficulty of handling rhodium at home -- especially when it comes to large holdings.
- Some customers prefer to avoid the cost, hassle, and delay associated with shipping rhodium -- particularly when it is time for them to sell some of their holdings.
- Customers can liquidate their Vault Rhodium ounces anytime for U.S. dollars -- or convert the ounces into other bullion products which can be shipped directly to them using a standard exchange transaction (charges may apply).
- Although certain forms and amounts of rhodium sponge can be shipped, customers can also arrange to take direct personal possession of the rhodium directly by picking it up at the depository.
- We also have a few clients who want to buy and sell rhodium. They need an option with a lower bid/ask spread.
Vault rhodium is low-cost -- like an ETF. However, unlike an ETF, Vault rhodium holders own actual physical rhodium directly -- rather than through a security instrument with counterparty risk. Every ounce our clients own is insured, securely stored without encumbrances, and available for them to liquidate quickly for cash, exchange into other items, or take direct personal possession of these large bars from the depository.
|Weight:||1/10 troy ounce (3.1103 grams)|
We are buying this item back daily, and we pay you promptly!
Our current buy pricing is $320.00 each and we will buy up to 50 ounces at this price. Simply call us on any weekday to lock pricing at 1-800-800-1865.
Learn more about the process for selling to us here.
We take great pride in the way your order is packaged and delivered.
You can expect:
- Prompt Shipping – We ship orders shortly after your payment has been cleared – generally within 2 business days.
- Fully Insured – We fully insure all shipments with Lloyd's of London.
- Privacy – Your package will have no external markings that provide any clue as to the contents. Because we insure packages with Lloyd's of London, we do not declare a value or insure with the carrier.
- Accountability for Package Contents – Your order will be packed under video surveillance, weighed and double-checked prior to shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered.
- Professional Packaging – Your order will be packaged securely and professionally.
- Tracking – We will provide you with the carrier's tracking number for your shipment so you can monitor its progress and plan for delivery.
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery carriers are instructed to request a signature upon delivery.
|Up to $198.99||$7.97|